Part Time, Full Time Government & Defence, Community Services & Development, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators Jobs in All Brisbane QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat SHINE for Kids
The Keeping Us Together – Mothers on Remand Parenting Program which aims to enable incarcerated mothers to maintain connection with their children.
- Help change lives
- 15 hours a week
- NFP Salary packaging
Listed three days agoat yourtown
We are seeking a Program Advisor to join our yourtown corporate head office based in Milton.
- National Youth Specialist Not-For-Profit
- Role based in Milton close to public transport
- Salary range $73,428 - $79,573 + super + salary packaging
Listed seven days agoat Veneta BlindsExciting opportunity for an aspiring administrative assistant to join our fast paced, dynamic team. Full time hours & autonomous working environment. Listed five hours agoat Metro South HealthProvide a responsive and high-quality Complaints Management service across Metro South Oral Health Listed three days agoat MAX Solutions
Be part of a positive & supportive team assisting clients to change their lives by becoming job ready and finding sustainable employment.
- Competitive salary + super + bonuses
- Career growth opportunities
- Work / Life balance
Listed five days agoat QLD Homicide Victims' Support Group
This position will provide provide information, referral and advice via case management for those who have lost of a loved one to homicide.
- Leading Queensland Organisation.
- A role that can change lives.
- Part-time flexibility.
Listed five days agoat Radio 4RPH
Help ReadingRadio 4RPH apply for grants and helping to assist in building fundraising /philanthropic opportunities.
- Community radio charity service serving those with a print disability
- Great work/life balance with mostly work-from-home flexibility
- An organisation with a rich 30+ year history
Listed three days agoat SeQual Assn IncSEQUAL Ltd is a boutique provider of disability supports. We seek a passionate individual to join our leadership team. Listed five days agoat Safe Places for Children
Join a great team in a rewarding role at Safe Places for Children and support young people at risk in our transitional accommodation.
- Growing Organisation
- Strong, Supportive and Committed Team
- Exciting Benefits and Opportunity for Professional Development
Listed three days agoat Flight Centre Travel Group
The Performance Coordinator role is responsible for implementation of the Flight Centre brand performance activity.
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
Listed three days agoat QCS Recruitment
Previously successful candidates have come from diverse employment backgrounds including trades, hospitality, child, youth and disability services.
- Permanent Full-Time position, multiple opportunities
- Salary in the range of $49,751 to $64,802 per annum + up to 12.75% super
- Shift workers receive 28.5% shift allowance + 5 weeks annual leave
Listed four days agoat Queensland Meals on Wheels
Support the transition to the NDIS for Meals on Wheels Orgs in Queensland by creating and growing networks and planning events.
- Exciting opportunity to support Meals on Wheels enter the NDIS marketplace
- Build and grow networks in the NDIS across Queenland
- Become part of a positive team and culture that's here to make a difference.
Listed five days agoat Queensland Rail
If you're passionate about Customer Experience and pride yourself on managing innovative engagement programs, this role might be for you!
- Join an organisation that is that is pivotal to the success of Queensland and it
- Generous Superannuation Scheme
- Influence and create meaningful improvements within our business
Listed four days agoat Employment OfficeCoordinate youth activities across Fitzroy Valley. Maintain case management strategies. Enjoy accommodation support, flight subsidies & more! Listed seven days agoat Metro South HealthProvide a timely, high quality and accurate standard of administrative support to oral health programs. Listed six days agoat yourtown
Provide individually tailored employment services to young people, to assist them to achieve ongoing employment outcomes.
- Make a difference in the lives of young people
- Supportive team environment
- Salary range between $65,047 - $68,468 + super + salary packaging
Listed ten days agoat Hallmark Group
This is an entry level role and would suit someone with a vibrant and creative personality with a love of the hospitality industry.
- Full time, entry level position with an immediate start
- Work with well known venues in a growing Australian company
- Great staff benefits, training and mentoring, fun environment
Listed four days agoat JobLink AustraliaAusCare is a NDIS and Home Care Provider who requires full time support workers to join their growing team in Queensland Listed four days agoat Queensland Meals on Wheels
You will provide our Members with exceptional advice and support with the planning and management of their kitchen and meal operations.
- Become part of the peak advisory body to 132 Meals on Wheels Orgs in Queensland.
- Apply your skills to support vulnerable members of our communities
- Make a positive difference each day for our Members and their 10,000 clients
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education