Banking & Financial Services, CEO & General Management, Call Centre & Customer Service, Real Estate & Property, Government & Defence Jobs in All Canberra ACTSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eight hours agoat Ignite
Leadership & mentoring of a team of 5. Strong customer service background & stakeholder engagement. Parking facility exp desirable
- Customer service, team leadership & staff rostering
- Commercial parking, infringements & access control systems operation
- Fantastic workplace culture with many benefits on offer
Listed one day agoat DFP Recruitment
Be an extraordinary Customer Service Officer providing professional service for all things parking and property related!
- Permanent Position | Rostered hours
- Great perks! Including FREE PARKING!
- Supportive and Social Environment
Listed three days agoat Hertz Australia Pty LtdVaried role in a fast-paced environment * Join a market leading innovator in car hire * Great staff benefits * Opportunities for career development! Listed ten hours agoat GOUGH RECRUITMENT - REAL ESTATE | PROPERTY | DEVELOPMENT | CONSTRUCTION
Work along a knowledgeable & experienced development manager & propel your career. Highly reputable boutique developer working across multiple assets.
- Excellent mentor-ship & career progression on offer
- Growing company offering a strong pipeline of work
- Please Call Tiffany Pritchard on 93628500
Listed ten hours agoat TRANSEARCH International Australia Pty Ltd
Oversee delivery of Dementia Australia operations to achieve strategic outcomes.
- Progressive Peak Body for Dementia
- Attractive salary packaging options available
- Highly diverse Executive role working for a rewarding NFP organisation
Listed three days agoat HorizonOne RecruitmentSuited to a data-focused individual with strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail. No clearance required. Listed twelve hours agoat Australian Security Intelligence Organisation
Contribute to Australia’s national security service, working in a dynamic environment across a range of corporate roles.
- Make a difference protecting Australia’s security
- Enjoy a varied and challenging career
- Work for an Organisation that values its people
Listed two days agoat Hays Office Support
Working in a friendly team, you will coordinate publications and support research projects. 3 month contract.
- Contract to December with view for extension
- Central Location
- Varied Contract
Listed one day agoat Western Health Alliance Limited
This role provides overall management of WNSW PHN’s strategy, engagement & monitoring function.
- 12 month contract to fill parental leave vacancy
- Generous salary packaging options
- Flexible work options
Listed two days agoat Bega Valley Shire CouncilDo you thrive under pressure and enjoy a fast paced working environment? This may be the next step in your career! Listed two days agoat Bega Valley Shire CouncilDo you thrive under pressure and enjoy a fast paced working environment? This may be the next step in your career! Listed ten hours agoat HorizonOne RecruitmentHigh level of autonomy | Reviewing & researching complex, topical issues & regulations relating to animal welfare | ASAP - 30/06/20 Listed two days agoat DFP Recruitment
Offering challenging but rewarding work, a friendly team environment + a great location, this could be your next position! Long term contract possible
- City location
- Baseline clearance essential
- Awesome team environment
Listed one day agoat Page Personnel Customer Service Drive best practice procurement, and transform Government into being a customer of choice for suppliers.
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: ACTACT$50 - $68 p.h. + Superclassification: Government & DefenceGovernment & DefencesubClassification: OtherOther
Listed one day agoat Randstad - CommercialAre you looking for a new challenge in your next contract role? Randstad have a number of opportunities across the Federal Government, apply now! Listed one day agoat Drake International
Administration Support Officers | APS3
- 2-year contract, with scope for an extension
- New start for 2020, multiple positions
- Canberra central location
Listed one day agoat Peoplebank Australia ACT
Senior Policy Officer will be part of a team which is responsible for supporting the design of programs and initiatives and providing policy advice.
- Federal Govt client
- Contract until 30th June 2020- possible extension options
- Develop policy solutions & prepare written briefs
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education