Science & Technology, Body Corporate & Facilities Management Jobs in All Canberra ACTSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed four days agoat face2face Recruitment
Provide scientific and administrative support to the Government Department including technical aspects of applications
- Based in Canberra, ACT
- Full Time Hours - Labour Hire Contract
- $50.72 - $57.22 per hour plus super
Listed twelve days agoat Engineers AustraliaJoin a fun & friendly team in this diverse, hands-on facilities officer position in which no two days are the same! Great career opportunity! Listed six days agoat Canberra Region Joint Organisation3 year contract Negotiable location within south-east NSW Work a 9 day fortnight Work with 4 Councils: QPRC, Snowy Monaro, Eurobodalla & Bega Valley Listed eighteen days agoat JLLExciting opportunity to work casually (as the wrk arises) across exciting Government accounts based in Canberra. No day will be the same! Listed thirteen days agoat Hays Property
Work for a market leading Professional Services firm & support a fantastic team of 780+ employees in Canberra!
- Coordinate, schedule and track maintenance programs
- Deliver and coordinate operational services to the firm
Listed eleven days agoat Hays Property
Provide strong customer service to Owners and Executive Committee Members whilst managing a portfolio.
- $65,000 - $85,000
- One of the fastest growing strata companies
- Permanent position in Canberra
Listed twenty days agoat BGIS
As the Facilities Coordinator you will manage all preventative and reactive work orders and be the first point of contact.
- Facilities Coordinator | Facilities Maintenance | Subcontractor Management
- Highly Regarded Team | Flexible and Innovative approach
- Career Progression | Excellent Remuneration | Global Organisation
Listed nine days agoat Boral LtdSeeking laboratory technician with previous concrete and quarry product experience to join the Mugga team, apply now! Listed two days agoat ManpowerGroup• Fantastic, unique opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager
• Work in partnership with the Australian Defence Force
• Melbourne or Canberra Listed eleven days agoat The Australian National UniversityThe ANU invites applications from outstanding individuals for the position of Observatory Manager at Siding Spring Observatory. Listed twenty three days agoat JLLAre you an FM with outstanding customer service skills who is ready to tackle a new challenge? Renowned Government Client account! Listed eleven days agoat Douglas Partners Pty Ltd
Join Australia’s leading, award-winning engineering consultancy where you can use your management and leadership skills to grow your career.
- Employee-owned Australian engineering consultancy
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Friendly and diverse team environment
Listed eighteen days agoat Randstad - IndustrialSick of short term contracts? looking for job security? Full time FM role available in Canberra's Center! Listed seventeen days agoat WillemsenPremium commercial property facilities manager. Listed five days agoat Michael Page Information Technology
Make your next move in your Data Analytics/ statistics career and join a leading federal agency working on a number of key projects.
- New opportunity to continue your work in Behavourial Economics!
- Large Federal Agency, long term contract
- Contact Madeleine Silvester on email@example.com
Listed three days agoat Department of Defence Group Leader, Strategic Decision Analysis EL2 (S&T Level 7) $142,470 – $160,330 (plus super) Edinburgh, SA & Fairbairn, ACT
This is a Full Time joblocation: ACTACT$142,470 – $160,330 (plus super)classification: Science & TechnologyScience & TechnologysubClassification: OtherOther
Listed five days agoat ManpowerGroup• Full time permanent role
• Working in partnership with the Australian Defence Force
• Based in Canberra – DFR Headquarters Listed eleven days agoat CSIRO
Support intensive laboratory, glasshouse, quarantine, and field-based research activities!
- Do you have an interest in invasive species and entomology?
- Can you work in research across a range of situations in the laboratory or in th
- Join CSIRO - and conduct work that has an impact on Australia's ecosystems!
Listed twenty three days agoat Sydney Water Corporation
Senior opportunity to execute and manage the property portfolio in a commercial manner.
- Part of the Senior Executive Team
- Property and Asset Portfolio Management
- Parramatta Location I 12 months Fixed Term, with a view for extension
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education