Information & Communication Technology, Machine Operators, Public Transport & Taxi Services Jobs in All Canberra ACTSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Hudson - Technology and Digital
One of our premium government client based in Canberra is looking for highly experienced and committed Data Analytics Officer.
- 12 months of contract
- CBD, Canberra
- Role open to all Australian Citizens with Baseline clearance
Listed four days agoat Compas Pty LtdCompas is seeking a SQL Database Administrator work with our federal government client for a contract until 30 June 2020 possible extensions Listed seven days agoat Hays Information Technology
Seeking a Systems Administrator to support our work with the Australian Defence Simulation Training Centre.
- Systems Administrator
- $105,000 - $115,000
- Caleb Brown | Caleb.Brown@hays.com.au | 62579802
Listed seven minutes agoat Michael Page Information Technology
As the Business Analyst you will be a vital team member in implementing strategy within this multinational conglomerate.
- Career Progression
- Competitive Salary
- Contact Lachlan Bradfield at Lachlanbradfield@michaelpage.com.au
Listed ten minutes agoat Peoplebank Australia ACT
Seeking an experienced Client and Sales Support Associate to provide operational sales support to the branch sales teams.
- Leading Private Technology Organisation
- Canberra CBD
- Australian Citizens & PR can apply
Listed ten days agoat ACT Cabs
ACT Cabs is hiring & training new Taxi Drivers in Canberra. Full time, part time and casual positions are available. Enquire today.
- Flexible work with good income potential
- All expenses are covered by employer (car, fuel, insurance, registration, etc.)
- Training & support provided for new drivers. Immediate start available.
Listed three days agoat Calleo
Are you a Project Support Officer with experience in board secretariat and governance and strategic planning? This could be for you!
- Great hourly rate
- Central location
- Long contract
Listed fourteen days agoat face2face Recruitment
Our Government client is looking for several SAS platform Administrators to member of a dynamic team responsible for the platform administration.
- High level clearance required
- Contract through to June 30 2020, with potential to extend.
- Several roles available
Listed three days agoat Jansz Advisory
We require individuals with outstanding people skills to coach a wide range of people in the core programs of Microsoft Office.
- Multiple positions available - start any time in the next 3 weeks.
- Full time or flexible hours - we value diversity.
- Substantial support and training provided.
Listed three days agoat HCM AustraliaSql Server Developer | design, create and maintain large databases, including releases and release planning at this Federal Agency Listed seven days agoat Ignite
Seeking Project Support officers for our client in Canberra
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Government Agency
Listed ten days agoat Compas Pty LtdNiche Government organisation requires a Systems Administrator to work across various technologies - opportunity to learn new skills. Listed ten days agoat FGT RecruitmentDatabase Administrator - SQL Server / AWS RDS - Canberra - 9 Months (+extensions) - Top Rates - Interviewing Now - Apply ASAP Listed thirteen days agoat Digital61
Seeking an experienced Unix Administrator to work as part of an exciting BAU team supporting mission critical systems.
- Permanent opportunity
- Canberra location
- Excellent collaborative team culture
Listed four days agoat GMT PeopleExciting role within a Digital Student Journey project aimed at enhancing student's digital experience!! Listed ten days agoat Synergy
Long term contract opportuniy for a TSPV Database Administrator
- Contract to commence asap or by negotation
- TSPV or previously downgraded to TSNV2
- Enquiries or Questions Please call Melita on 02 6171 2080
Listed twelve days agoat Leidos Australia Pty Ltd
Leidos have an exciting new opportunity for a Project/PMO Administrator to join a team that provides critical support to an existing program.
- Flexible Work Environment
- Opportunity for Growth
- "People First" Culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education