Insurance & Superannuation, Community Services & Development, Other, Editing & Publishing, Teaching - Vocational, Other Jobs in All Gold Coast QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Enterprise & Training Company Limited
If you have strong leadership skills and are good at encouraging our youth to succeed, then this may be a great opportunity for you. APPLY NOW!!!
- Make a difference in the lives of our future entrepreneurs
- Opportunities for career development in a growing organisation
- Join a family-friendly organisation and enjoy the many staff benefits
Listed two days agoat EPIC AssistWe are looking to recruit a Employment Consultant to join our Gold Coast team to assist people with a disability into long term employment Listed two days agoat Multicultural Families OrgnisationFull time role for an experience Disability Life Skills Program Coordinator to manage program being rolled out across the Gold Coast in April 2020 Listed three days agoat Anglicare SQ
Create special, rewarding relationships by providing regular support and living assistance to those in need within your local community.
- Would you enjoy building and developing connections with families & carers?
- Can you offer great communication skills and a caring, open, friendly attitude?
- Are you an expert at managing household budgets, chores & everyday living?
Listed twenty three hours agoat AngusKnight P/L
In-situ training role delivering Individual support
- Full time positon
- help people gain employment in the fast growing industry
- Essential: Cert IV TAE 40116
Listed two days agoat Interact AustraliaInteract Australia is looking for Support Workers experienced in working with consumers with a mental health condition. Listed two days agoat WorkwaysJoin the passionate team at Workways delivering employment services across Australia! Listed two days agoat AFFORD
Are you looking for a rewarding career with a rapidly growing disability organisation that offers lots of employee benefit's and career development?
- Opportunity to secure employment with a recognised Employer of Choice
- Regular shifts, lots of employee benefits and above award wages
- Best disability service provider 2017
Listed three days agoat Imagine Education AustraliaImagine Education is a private education company located on the Gold Coast and Brisbane. Listed twenty hours agoat MAX Solutions
Utilise your knowledge of disability to facilitate and source meaningful and sustainable employment outcomes for our clients.
- Competitive salary + super + bonuses
- Career growth opportunities
- Work / Life balance
Listed three days agoat Choice Business CollegeA great opportunity for a passionate and experienced Business trainer and assessor to join a leading RTO. Listed two days agoat Life Without BarriersDue to growth within our Community Support prog we are seeking Experienced Support Workers to assist individuals to live independently in their homes Listed two days agoat Gap RecruitmentWork with some of the best Insurance Brokers on the Gold Coast. Great career prospects, excellent T&D and supportive management Listed three days agoat Sinclair Recruitment Pty Ltd Do you have a passion for SMSF Accounting? We Are Seeking an Intermediate SMSF Accountant For a Progressive Accounting Firm on the Gold Coast
This is a Full Time joblocation: Gold CoastGold CoastCONTACT MARI SPURLOCK - 07 5552 1900classification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed three days agoat OzcareTo attend to the personal needs, including all activities of daily living for clients Listed two days agoat OzcareAssist in the care of clients by performing duties that include meal preparation, serving and clean up, and also general cleaning of the Facility. Listed three days agoat Karen White
Personal Support Disability PRIVATE 20-25 hrs pw. Female wheelchair user. Flexible times MAINLY EVENINGS. Totally fluent English. Female only
- Flexible and negotiable
- Close to public transport
Listed three days agoat Better Rehabilitation
Work with a leading NDIS provider to make a difference in the lives of people with behavioural issues
- Work alongside a friendly team supporting people in need
- Work flexibly and autonomously
- Provide assistance to persons requiring support with behavioural issues
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education