Hospitality & Tourism, CEO & General Management Jobs in All Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Menulog Pty Ltd
Sign up to be a courier on the Menulog network today to generate extra revenue. Completely flexible with the ability to set your own schedule.
- Deliver from Australia's favourite food chains - KFC, Hungry Jacks, & more!
- Payments are made weekly into your Australian bank account
- With the ability to set your own schedule, make your schedule work for you!
This is a featured jobat Prison Officers, Corrections Victoria
We're hiring full time prison officers for MAP & courts. Enjoy job security, 8 weeks paid training. Hospitality and bar backgrounds accepted!
- Need a change in career? Where you make a difference to the community?
- Our Sept 2019 full time prison officer intake based in the CBD is now open!
- We hire from hospitality, bar, gaming, travel, airlines and tourism industries
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserAll rounders wanted! Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for bartenders to join our CBD based venue. Listed eleven days agoat Private AdvertiserPopular Inner city Café currently on the lookout for casual and part-time staff for immediate start. Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Are you looking to join a team of professional waitstaff, bartenders and mezcaliers?
- Career development and progression
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Flexible hours both daytime and evening work
Listed four days agoat First Contact
Bring your passion for service excellence and desire to leave lasting impressions into a premier corporate office building.
- Work life balance with a fixed Mon - Fri work schedule
- Competitive salary
- State of the art corporate work environment
Listed three days agoat Jora LocalA business in North Melbourne is seeking a full time Receptionist (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team. Listed two days agoat Park Hyatt Melbourne• Permanent Full Time Position • Leading Global Hotel Brand • Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities Listed two days agoat Simms CorpProfessional Management Opportunity not to be missed Full Time Management and Relief Management positions available now. Flexible Start! Listed four days agoat The Athenaeum ClubSeeking a proactive, organised, & professional individual to join the front desk/administration team in a casual capacity. Listed three days agoat Westin MelbourneThe Westin Melbourne is seeking an enthusiastic and customer service oriented Service Express Agent to join our Service Express team. Listed nine days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are located in Melbourne's upbeat Richmond precinct and are currently looking for some energetic and fun candidates to join this project. Listed two days agoat Park Hyatt MelbournePermanent Full Time Position, Leading Global Hotel Brand, Competitive Salary & benefits & Learning, Development & Career advancement opportunities Listed twelve hours agoat Jora LocalA restaurant in Southbank is seeking a casual Waiter/Waitress (up to 30 hours per week) to join our team. Listed three days agoat Wyndham DestinationsWyndham Destinations is seeking a flexible, enthusiastic and customer service focused Universal Marketing Agent. Listed four days agoat Cushman & Wakefield
Play an active role in creating an exceptional resident and visitor experience for one of our key clients in this 6-7 Month Contract opportunity.
- Global Commercial Real Estate Company
- 6 Month Contract Opportunity
- Melbourne CBD Location
Listed two days agoat AA Appointments Melbourne
highly successful team leader wanted to join australia's largest online travel agency and be behind the scenes! High salary on offer with bonuses!
- Manage a highly successful customer service team
- High salary on offer with bonus scheme and salary reviews
- Work for Australia's largest online agency with future career opportunities
Listed three days agoat Leading Age Services AustraliaIn response to growth in membership, LASA is calling for applications from State Managers to lead and manage its state office operations. Listed two hours agoat Jora LocalA restaurant/bar/cafe in St Kilda is seeking a casual Waiter/Waitress (up to 25 hours per week) to join our team. Listed nine days agoat Jora LocalA business in Richmond is seeking a full time Receptionist (up to 40 hours per week) to join our team. Listed five days agoat Yarra TramsLead our Operations Centre leadership team to deliver a safe and reliable network for the benefit of passengers.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education