Advertising, Arts & Media, Legal, Speech Therapy, Management Accounting & Budgeting, Import/Export & Customs Jobs in All Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two hours agoat Metropolitan Fire and Emergency Services Board
The Legal Counsel will bring their legal expertise and provide to all staff across the organisation in this permanent full time role.
- Exciting opportunity working for a community focused organisation.
- Generous remuneration and employee benefits, including well being initiatives.
- Close to Public Transport, buses, trams, trains (near Parliament Station).
Listed seven hours agoat National Australia Bank
You are a diligent and focused lawyer experienced in general contract and commercial law, who thrives on providing superior legal advice.
- Join NAB's Consumer Legal team and really make your mark!
- 12 month opportunity
- Docklands location
Listed eight hours agoat people2peopleAustralian law firm is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join them on a part-time basis Listed eight hours agoat become
A digital agency who love design and creativity have an opening for an experienced Project/Campaign Manager!
- Work-life balance .. actually pushed!
- $3k training allowance for personal and development each year
- Join a team who hang out in and outside of work!
Listed eight hours agoat ThompsonCook | We Only Do Accounting
Brilliant opportunity for a commercial savvy accountant looking to progress their career with one of Australia's leading law firms
- Salary $80,000 | CBD location
- Unrivalled career development and growth | Australian success story
- Commercially focused business partnering role
Listed nine hours agoat Engage Personnel
A rare opportunity to join a fantastic mid tier firm in the heart of a the CBD, as a Legal Assistant supporting in Commercial Law
- A great role for a Legal Secretary to join one of Melbourne's best firms!
- Call Naomi on (03) 9077 7491 for additional information
- Amazing mid-tier firm in the CBD
Listed nine hours agoat people2peopleGlobal law firm is seeking Senior Legal PA to work within reputable energy team and be hands on with business development strategies Listed nine hours agoat Mars RecruitmentThis business a leading retail business with a strong domestic footprint and impressive company culture. Melbourne CBD. 6 months. Listed nine hours agoat Hall & Wilcox Lawyers
We have an opportunity for a Senior Associate to join our Employment team in Melbourne working alongside a highly regarded team.
- Award winning national law firm
- Career progression
- Dress for your day
Listed nine hours agoat FutureYou
Progressive company. Friendly culture. Good work life balance and great future career prospects.
- Innovative property company
- 4-6 years PQE
- Welcoming culture
Listed nine hours agoat Burgess Paluch Legal RecruitmentHighly ranked M&A and private equity practice with large listed clients. Work with two of the highest rated partners in Melbourne... Listed nine hours agoat Kaleidoscope Legal RecruitmentUnique opportunity for a commercially minded legal secretary to join a highly regarded law firm in the private advisory team... Listed nine hours agoat Kaleidoscope Legal RecruitmentCBD based mid-tier law firm seeks secretary to support high performing team. Enjoy working on a mix of Employment and Workplace Relations matters... Listed nine hours agoat Sharp & Carter Finance and Accounting
Multinational and ASX listed organisation is currently seeking an experienced Analyst to join their finance team in their CBD office
- Suitable for commercially focused finance individuals
- Opportunity to work for an international organisation
- Work in a high performance culture
Listed nine hours agoat Gatehouse Legal Recruitment
Great opportunity for a Banking & Finance Litigation Legal Assistant | National law firm | Located in Melbourne CBD!
- Work within an award winning Law Firm
- Support a Dynamic Partner
- Rewarding and high performance culture
Listed nine hours agoat HL Conveyancing
This is a Full Time joblocation: MelbourneMelbourne$50,000 - $70,000 | Negotiable upon experienceclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Property LawProperty Law
We are seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic full-time Conveyancing Clerk to join our team at our well-established firm located on Collins Street.
- Full training and career development for someone with the willingness to learn
- Work/life balance with flexible and negotiable working arrangements available
- Enjoy working with a close-knit and friendly team of skilled professionals
Listed ten hours agoat Russell KennedyA fantastic opportunity for a Legal Secretary with at least two years experience in litigation to join our Government, Planning & Environment team. Listed ten hours agoat bestchance Child Family Carebestchance is a Not-for-Profit Organisation that provides therapeutic supports for children aged 0-10 years. Part-time positions available.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education