Part Time Engineering, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in All Sydney NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Destro's Pharmacy
Destro's Pharmacy Offering an Opportunity for a Professional Pharmacist for every second Saturday full day 8.00am-8.05pm , who is patient care focus
- Do you Excel in Delivering Outstanding Professional Advice and Services ?
- Do you Enjoy in Improving Patients Health ?
- Are you Passionate Professional Pharmacist ?
Listed twenty three days agoat HealthscopeLeadership role; Part time; work the hours you want; manager flexibility & supportive culture; north shore/northern suburbs of Sydney Listed twenty days agoat WSP Australia Pty Limited
Are you looking for a part time role? Flexible working hours and office culture. WSP has the ability offer you all three.
- Work 4 days a week
- Variety, excellent portfolio of works | Private and Public Sector
- Great work life balance and working culture
Listed twenty one days agoat Assure Programs
We are seeking registered, experienced Psychologists to provide an out-of-hours telephone support service on a 7 day on-call roster basis.
- Share our commitment to enabling people, communities and workplaces to flourish
- Flexible hours + work from home
- Competitive rates + support from a friendly, professional team
Listed nine days agoat Signpost AustraliaPrivate billing - Open 7 days, busy, accredited and fast-growing paperless practice, great location - Petersham Listed fifteen days agoat HammondCareProvide medical care, in co-operation with other members of the clinical team in our Older Persons Mental Health ward. Listed twenty three days agoat Private AdvertiserADULT Speech Pathology position- Part time or Full time role available. Listed thirty days agoat Northcott
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of families? This role offers meaning, a supportive culture and job satisfaction - Apply now!
- Permanent Part Time Nursing opportunity with flexibility
- Leading NFP with a great with workplace culture
- Perks: Salary Packaging, additional leave entitlements, flu shots, EAP +++
Listed ten days agoat Cancer Council Australia
Take a leading role in strengthening relationships and collaborative endeavours to advance cancer control policy for First Nations Australians.
- Leading cancer charity
- Work with First Nations leaders at the University of Sydney
- Progress cancer control policy for First Nations Australians
Listed fifteen days agoat Sydney Local Health DistrictEmployment Type: Temporary Part Time up to January 2022Position Classification: Health Manager Level 2Remuneration: $49.33 - $58.51 per ho... Listed twenty two hours agoat Employment OfficeFull or part-time opportunities for experienced Registered Nurses to advance their career in a supportive team! No on-call or weekend work required! Listed one day agoat Work Health Group
Occupational Rehab professional required to join our awesome account management team in Sydney! Join a growing company with awesome career prospects.
- Make the move from consulting to account management!
- Join the MedHealth group, the largest provider of rehabilitation services in Aus
- Full time or part time options available!
Listed twenty two days agoat Scientific Management Associates
Excellent opportunities for former Navy Technical Officers/Sailors to assist with Training Coordination and Instructional roles for naval ships
- Work with Australia’s leading independent supplier of ILS and Training Services
- Opportunity to apply your Naval technical experience
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
Listed sixteen days agoat Doctors' Health Advisory Service NSW Ltd
DHAS NSW is seeking a part-time allied health professional with mental health experience and/or experience working with doctors.
- Flexible Part Time Role
- Reputable not-for-profit organisation
- Convenient St Leonards location
Listed six days agoat Northern Sydney Local Health DistrictNurse Manager - Tuberculosis CoordinatorAn exciting opportunity exists for a suitably qualified Registered Nurse with a strong interest in and com... Listed twelve days agoat Darlinghurst DentalPart-time dental hygienist focused on superior patient care/communication & interested in setting up a hygiene department in existing dental practice. Listed eight days agoat Aftercare Ltd
Seeking Allied Health Professionals to join a multidisciplinary team delivering mental health assessments and therapeutic interventions
- Aftercare is a leading national mental health charity
- Administrative support, including billing & appointment bookings
- Flexible, family friendly organisation
Listed fourteen days agoat Australian Childhood Foundation
We are seeking a collaborative Team Leader who will lead and supervise a small team of counsellors and Therapeutic Specialists in the OurSPACE program
- Make a difference in the lives of children
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Sydney - part time four days
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education