Hospitality & Tourism, Design & Architecture, Engineering Jobs in All Sydney NSWSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Catering Project
We are seeking for a full time vibrant, creative and seriously passionate multi-skilled Functions & Events Manager to join our team.
- Functions & Events Sales Manager - Offsite Events + Premium CBD Venue
- Corporate & Private - Cocktail Parties, Sit-Down, Special Occasions + more
- Work with a premium corporate, media, fashion brands
This is a featured jobat Flight Centre Travel Group
Turn your love of travel into a career you'll love with one of Australia's largest and most awarded travel employers.
- Work close to home and save time on your commute
- Attractive pay structure - the more you sell the more you earn
- Permanent, full-time role with Australia's largest travel business
Listed four days agoat EPICUREEPICURE at Taronga Zoo are taking applicants for Casual Food and Beverage Supervisors to join the team. Listed two days agoat Alseasons Hospitality Staff
Let us take you to major Sydney venues! Get paid to expand your hospitality experience with great teams at major Sydney venues. Start next week!
- Immediate starts and correct award wages paid weekly
- Monday to Friday/ Weekend work/ Day or night shifts available
- Jobs tailored to your experience, location & availability
Listed twenty two hours agoat Jora LocalA cafe in Lilyfield is seeking a casual Café All-rounder (up to 30 hours per week) to join our team. Listed twelve hours agoat Jora LocalA restaurant in Drummoyne is seeking a casual Kitchen Hand (up to 15 hours per week) to join our team. Listed two days agoat Jora LocalA cafe in Glebe is seeking a casual Café All-rounder (up to 25 hours per week) to join our team. Listed eleven days agoat Opal Specialist Aged Care
At Opal Windward manor, we have excellent opportunities for experienced kitchen hands/ cleaners and laundry workers to join our growing team.
- Full-time and Part-time employment opportunities available.
- Ability to work across 3 departments in particular food production (catering).
- Work for a leader in Aged Care.
Listed four days agoat All Occasion CruisesSydney's leading luxury yacht and charter company is seeking an enthusiastic Event Coordinator to join their capable team. Listed four days agoat TCC and Black BettyHuge opportunity with excellent bonus package based on performance for an events professional. Great hours & sleek venue fit out to work with! Listed five days agoat C&M Travel Recruitment
Travel consultant to corporate and high end clients. Award winning travel company with a good reputation. Book all aspects of travel -air,land,cruise
- All enquiries are over the phone and email
- Monday - Friday
- No sales targets
Listed five days agoat C&M Travel Recruitment
Travel Consultant role to move to a support/helpdesk role. Assist corporate travellers with anything relating to Amadeus.
- Start ASAP in this temp role, paid hourly
- Close to public transport - train station within 5 minutes
- Weekly pay
Listed three days agoat Club BurwoodClub Burwood RSL seeks a professional courtesy bus driver Listed four days agoat Jora LocalA cafe in Rozelle is seeking a part time Café All-rounder (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. Listed three days agoat Jora LocalA restaurant in Woolwich is seeking a part time Café All-rounder (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. Listed three days agoat KinexusAre you looking to further enhance your skills within project support and scheduling? Then this is the right role for you. Apply Now! Listed three days agoat Ironwood Coffee Company
Exciting opportunity for an experienced waiter/waitress.
- 15 minute drive from the city
- flexible hours - we are open 7 days breakfast, lunch, dinner!
- In-house coffee roasting / Greek & Italian Food / Wood fired Pizza
Listed four days agoat Corporate Travel Management
Are you a talented travel consultant who is feeling undervalued and looking for a change?
- Growing company, opportunity for career development
- Competitive salary with a large variety of employee benefits
- Great work/life balance
Listed two days agoat Frontline Hospitality Sydney
We are looking for a strong all round facility/Venue manager to oversee the hospitality and operations across functions, accommodation and meals
- Versatile Role across Functions, Group Accommodation and Facility Management
- Fantastic Work / Life Balance with mostly Monday to Friday Roster
- Working with a mix of Charity Groups, Corporate Clientele and Students
Listed two days agoat Jora LocalA cafe in Putney is seeking a part time Barista (up to 20 hours per week) to join our team. Listed fourteen days agoat Alliance Catering• Full time role.
• Work school hours with school holidays off.
• Site located close to public transport routes.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education