Jobs in Armadale VIC 3143
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Livingedge Rental
We require the services of an energetic, presentable and experienced person to be part of our sensational Melbourne team, Mon-Fri 5 days per week.
- Located in Clifton Hill
- Opportunities for growth
- Great team and environment
This is a featured jobat Specsavers The Glen
We are looking for an Enthusiastic, Motivated & Friendly individual to join our growing team, working in a fast pace & supportive environment.
- Work for Specsavers – Australia’s Optical market leader
- Grow your career with a global optical retailer
- Be part of our dynamic, fast-paced, energetic team
Listed six days agoat mecwacare
mecwacare is seeking an experienced Administration Officer to join our Corporate Services team.
- Part Time Position
- Malvern Location
- Generous Salary Packaging Options
Listed twenty two hours agoat Deakin College
The Admissions and Recruitment Officer provides expert assistance in relation to applicants and entry requirements to education agents and students.
- Full-time, Fixed Term - Maternity Leave Contract
- Deakin College, Melbourne
- Develop your career in a collegial and purpose driven environment
Listed sixteen hours agoat Bayside Animal Medical Centre
Come and run the reception desk of our busy veterinary hospital if you're a dynamic, people-oriented person.
- Make a difference to people and their pets
- Beautiful Bayside Surroundings
- Mornings only
Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are a Cafe / Restaurant located in the center of Melbourne's CBD currently looking for casual and part-time staff for immediate start. Listed five days agoat Australian Personnel SolutionsAPS are seeking experienced pick packers for a warehouse based in Carlton. Day shift 7.30am - 4pm. Potentially full time for the right Candidate! Listed twenty two hours agoat The Lost Dogs Home
We have an exciting full-time opportunity for an experienced receptionist to join our Shelter Reception team at The Lost Dogs' Home
- Leading animal welfare organisation based in North Melbourne
- Rewarding and challenging work with people and animals in need
- Permanent full-time employment
Listed one day agoat Property Profile Group
We are searching for an enthusiastic, immaculately presented person with a passion for people and property and a warm and welcoming manner.
- Mon-Fri 9am - 6pm | No Weekend Work!
- Previous Reception Experience in Real Estate will be highly regarded
- Excellent Renumeration | Caulfield Location
Listed twenty hours agoat Private Advertiser
Permanent Part-Time Receptionist required to join our Administrative Team in a Public Practice Firm
- 2/3 days per week - Mon, Thurs & Pick the other day
- Melbourne CBD - Close to Parliament Station
- Supportive and Welcoming Team!
Listed fifteen hours agoat Adecco
Our client is looking for skilled data entry operators capable of maintaining high keystrokes per hour and accuracy.
- Ongoing work located in Abbotsford
- Must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Data entry testing will be conducted
Listed six days agoat Crest Hotel Group
We are currently seeking a Full Time, Guest service agent. You will be responsible for the daily operations at front office . (Experience required)
- Great Salary Package with great career progression.
- Car Parking on site, Close to public transport.
- Great work life balance with a supportive management team.
Listed fifteen hours agoat Guide Dogs VictoriaWe are looking for an exceptional People & Culture Officer with high level administration skills to join our supportive team at Guide Dogs Victoria Listed two days agoat Beyond Blue
Want to be part of an exciting Mental Health Education Program? This is the role for you....
- Great workplace culture and location
- Hawthorn location, close to public transport
- Excellent salary packaging benefits
Listed nineteen hours agoat Amity Apartment HotelsExperience of a minimum of twelve months in Front Office Reception in Accommodation Hotel/Serviced Apartment is required. Listed two days agoat Brainwave HRSeeking energetic person for busy warehouse team – casual ongoing role, rotating shift work, Port Melbourne location, would suit uni student/parent. Listed two days agoat District ApartmentFront Desk Receptionist for Serviced Apartment Hotel Listed five days agoat Mint DentalMint Dental Require a Front Office Superstar Listed seven days agoat DFP Recruitment
Data Entry positions to support the delivery and operation of Australian Government Health Register. CBD location.
- 3 month temp role with potential for permanency (Australian Citizens only)
- CBD Location to commence mid early March 2019
- Full time hours, rotating roster between 8am - 7 pm (Mon-Fri)
Listed two days agoat MEGT
Business Traineeship opportunity. Learn all aspects of Reception & Admin with this well known and respected Owners Corporation Management Company.
- A full-time job with weekly pay
- Nationally recognised qualification
- One on one on the job training and mentoring
Listed twenty three hours agoat AIA Australia Limited
Join a leading Life, Health & Wellness organisation to champion Australia & New Zealand to be the healthiest & most protected nations in the world
- Join a progressive company, operating in 18 markets across Asia-Pacific
- Recharge days, Vitality membership, opportunities to advance your career
- Make a difference in people's lives by supporting them when they need it most
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education