Jobs in Armidale NSW 2350
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Bretesea Pty Ltd
Connecting with people and putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- Fully paid on the job training.
- Start a career in a professional sales organisation.
- Fun, positive team environment - our people are what makes us great!
This is a featured jobat McNeils Equipment Hire Pty Ltd
Manage & support the paint place sales team; Be responsible for maximising sales & customer satisfaction; Execute marketing programs & promotions
- Relocate to beautiful Inverell for your tree change?
- Work within an established market leader in paint & coating products?
- Are you a proven communicator, progressive sales leader & a team player?
Listed seventeen hours agoat Greater Bank Limited
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Customer Service Supervisor to join our enthusiastic team in Armidale!
- Supervisory level experience within a banking, business or retail role essential
- Fantastic Career Opportunity
- Join a bank that provides a better way of banking to their customers
Listed seventeen hours agoat Australian Natural Theraputics GroupCultivation Bay Lead reposts to the Cultivation Manager, oversees the day to day running of your bay and assistant growers. Listed two days agoat Eyecareplus ArmidaleA rewarding, yet challenging role exists at Eyecare Plus Armidale, delivering high quality customer service and personalised eye care service. Listed two days agoat Roberts & Morrow
Exciting opportunity to join an experienced and reputable team, that gives you the tools to succeed and ensure your success in the role.
- Based in the beautiful regional city of Armidale
- Offers generous salary and benefits
- Opportunity to grow the team further
Listed three days agoat Foundations CareTherapeutic Case Worker supporting children and young people in foster care and their families. Listed three days agoat The University of New EnglandThe Senior Communications Officer (CRM) is responsible for a wide range of CRM system-related services and student experience related activities. Listed four days agoat Expect A Star
Are you looking to work close to home? This bright and spacious 90 place centre is looking for an ECT! Immediate starts available - Apply today!
- Work in a homely atmosphere!
- Career growth and progression
- Parking onsite!
Listed six days agoat The University of New EnglandResponsible for the development of quality management reporting, financial and student load analysis and ensuring effective financial management. Listed six days agoat Kirinari Community Services
We are seeking entry level and experienced Disability Support Workers to join our busy Northern NSW Team. You will be based in Armidale
- Above award wages
- Salary Packaging Offered - Increase your take home pay
- Work for an inovative and flexible organisation
Listed six days agoat Crowe HorwathAs our audit practice continues to grow and innovate, we are looking for people who can add value to our clients whilst developing their career. Listed six days agoat Bronwyn Pearson Consulting
Homes North are seeking to appoint an experienced and skilled HR Coordinator to provide proactive support to the Senior Managers.
- Part time HR role with innovative, growing not-for-profit organisation
- Exercise your expertise & leadership skills within a fantastic team culture
- Attractive remuneration including not-for-profit tax concessions
Listed six days agoat Hays Banking
Join a Big Four Bank offering full training, $60k + Super and the opportunity to support the Branch manager
- Permanent, Full Time role in branch
- Armidale location with free parking close by
- Start your Banking career with one of the Big 4
Listed six days agoat Sugarman AustraliaYou will be working with children and young people with a range of developmental, behavioural, and psychological needs. Listed six days agoat Sugarman AustraliaMentoring a team of professional casework and support staff to achieve individual permanency goals for children and young people in out of home care. Listed seven days agoat Hunter New England Local Health DistrictEmployment Type: Temporary Full Time until March 2020Position Classification: Registered NurseRemuneration: $62,619.50 - $87,926.11 p.a.Hours... Listed seven days agoat Hunter New England Local Health DistrictEmployment Type: Temporary Full Time until March 2020Position Classification: Registered NurseRemuneration: $62,619.50 - $87,926.11 p.a.Hours... Listed seven days agoat Cleanaway Operations Pty Ltd
Operation of Cleanaway' Rear Lift Trucks for a great initiative, The Container Deposit Scheme! Excellent rates and great work! ARMIDALE, NSW
- Casual position - Afternoon shift and Weekends - Armidale, NSW
- Be part of a great initiative – The Container Deposit Scheme
- $ Great hourly rate + overtime available
Listed seven days agoat TAFE NSW - New England InstituteTeacher - Community Services Location: ArmidalePosition: Permanent Full TimeClassification: Base Grade Teacher BE in a career you love with... Listed seven days agoat TAFE NSW - New England Institute Teacher - Community Services Location: ArmidalePosition: Permanent Full TimeClassification: Base Grade Teacher BE in a career you love with...
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: ArmidaleArmidaleSalary Range from $84,664 - $100,407 paclassification: Education & TrainingEducation & TrainingsubClassification: OtherOther
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education