Hospitality & Tourism, Administration & Office Support, Real Estate & Property, Community Services & Development, Brokerage Jobs in Banksmeadow NSW 2019Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Seeking a talented individual who has a passion for both sales and real estate to join our team.
- Lucrative base salary and commission structure
- Exclusive strong pipeline of projects
- Long term career opportunity working for a reputable name
Listed six days agoat Herron Todd White
Join a great team and learn from the best with more than 850 employees across 65 offices
- Pivotal role in Commercial property valaution business.
- Reporting to Commercial Director.
- Full Time or Part Time - choose your days/hours.
Listed eight days agoat St. Michael's Golf ClubTo initially train with our Events Manager on giving seamless service to our Event Clients whilst looking after our Members and Guests. Listed eleven days agoat Caritas AustraliaThis role is responsible for growing, initiating and maintaining high level relationships with current and future Caritas Australia's supporters. Listed two days agoat Colliers International
We have a current vacancy for an experienced facilities professional who takes pride in contributing to exceptional building operations.
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Facilities, Engineering or Building Management role, in a commercial environment
Listed sixteen days agoat Konami AustraliaA terrific opportunity to work directly at our clients site 3 days and the Botany office 2 days per week Listed twenty eight days agoat Rydges Sydney Airport
Our Executive Chef will assist with managing the business and ensuring it runs efficiently and profitably while maintaining our excellent reputation.
- Great Working Environment
- Great Staff benefits
- Dynamic role
Listed four days agoat University of New South WalesThe role of Teaching Support Officer is responsible for overall support to Academic staff and students to ensure Teaching is delivered efficiently Listed five days agoat University of New South WalesThe role of Teaching Support Officer is responsible for overall support to Academic staff and students to ensure Teaching is delivered efficiently Listed two days agoat News Corp Australia
Combine your strong people and organisational skill sets in a dynamic Executive Assistant role. Read on to learn more about this great opportunity
- Executive Assistant to Executive Chairman
- Surry Hills location, walking distance from Central Station
- Permanent contract
Listed two days agoat Sydney Catholic Schools
A unique opportunity for an innovative and strategically focused (Professional Officer: Secretariat and Governance) to contribute to an agile team.
- Location: Central Office, Leichhardt
- Commencement Date: Immediate start or by negotiation
- Closing Date: 1 December 2019
Listed two days agoat people2peopleJoin a hardworking, friendly team in a boutique law firm located in Pyrmont area as a Legal Secretary/PA with Marketing Listed three days agoat News Corp Australia
Executive Assistant to Group Director Human Resources 3-month contract Surry Hills location with walking distance to Central Train Station
- Executive Assistant to Group Director Human Resources
- 3-month contract
- Surry Hills location with walking distance to Central Train Station
Listed four days agoat Professional Strata Management GroupProfessional Strata Management Group now is having exciting full-time positions for experienced Strata Manager and Strata Assistant. Apply now ! Listed eleven days agoat UniLodge Australia Pty LtdManage day to day operations across two buildings with 557 student apartments. Join our growing team! Listed nineteen days agoat ACONACON is seeking a passionate program management for fostering teams to lead the delivery of our health promotion and community development services Listed six days agoat Beaumont PeopleA fantastic opportunity to join an inspiring national organisation as the Direct Marketing & Community Fundraising Manager. Listed six days agoat Compass Group
We’re looking for a passionate Executive Chef to take ownership for the overall success and culinary excellence of our evolving Food Program!
- Full time role Monday to Friday based in the stunning Pyrmont
- Fast paced environment, working within a great team
- Join two global companies and develop your career today!
Listed twenty days agoat CatholicCare
Develop & deliver targeted projects & activities that contribute to our strategic direction of integrated, high-quality, person centred services
- Do you thrive on innovation and collaboration?
- •Lead cross divisional projects supporting multi-disciplinary programs and teams
- Work with newly created team-enhance our clinical innovation & community impact
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education