Hospitality & Tourism, Administration & Office Support, Insurance & Superannuation, Real Estate & Property Jobs in Banksmeadow NSW 2019Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Puruse Pty Ltd
Double Bay's favourite local, The Royal Oak, is currently seeking a Senior ASM to join their management team!
- Generous salary package
- Work/life balance
- Great company culture and team working environment
This is a featured jobat A Tavola
A Tavola Group. We are looking for an industry professional to join us as a Restaurant Manager.
- Be part of a reputable restaurant group- A Tavola
- Lead and represent a dedicated team
- Career progression & room for growth
Listed thirteen hours agoat Star Aviation ServicesThe Operations Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing our Cabin Cleaning team, ensure compliance with SOPs and operate 24 hours/3 days a week Listed five days agoat KONE Elevators Pty Ltd
This role will suit a proactive, positive and welcoming Administrator who can hit the ground running in this varied role.
- Global organisation with lots of opportunity for career development
- Supportive team culture
- Mascot location (next to train station)
Listed three days agoat Logical Staffing Solutions
This position supports a dynamic General Manager HR in a national transport and logistics company, high level organisation skills are required.
- HR Communication, Administration & Reporting
- Transport and Logistics Sector
- Based in Port Botany
Listed six days agoat Hays Office Support
Seeking an experienced and tech savvy EA and Office Manager for a permanent job based in Banksmeadow!
- Onsite Parking
- Market Leader in Manufacturing
- Career Progression
Listed seventeen days agoat Sydney Airport Corporation Limited
Sydney Airport are seeking a financial administrator to work in our high-performing Utilities and Services team
- Iconic Infrastructure
- Dynamic business environment
- ASX Top 30 Company
Listed twelve days agoat GenesisCare
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an enthusiastic Team Coordinator to support our Global CIO and wider IT function.
- Career development in growing global business who designs better care everyday
- Supportive and Innovative IT team
- Short walk from Green square with free onsite gym
Listed eighteen days agoat WiseTech Global
Work closely with key players throughout the business to reduce the number of customers who have outstanding funds on a Global scale.
- Work in an ever evolving, high growth technology company
- With an Alexandria based HQ, benefit from being surrounded by artisan eateries
- Enjoy our weekly 'Beer O' Clock' and monthly Cake Days
Listed twenty one days agoat CGC Recruitment
Perm opportunity in Construction /Hospitality. Based in Rosebery with parking onsite. $65K - $80K + Super.
- Work close to home
- Make the role your own
- Fantastic work culture and growth opportunities
Listed twenty two days agoat GP MaroubraMonday to Friday Hours Room to Grow and Feel Challenged Immediate Start Listed twenty five days agoat ModelCo
Exciting opportunity for an experienced beauty junkie who has a solid understanding of retail and sales operations to join the team.
- Be part of a progressive team, who have a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Generous team discounts and competitive salary
- Centrally located in Rosebery, NSW
Listed twenty six days agoat CGC Recruitment
Looking for an experienced project/site administrator to join our client, NSW State Government Agency, on a contractual basis based in Mascot
- Full-time ongoing contract
- Based in Mascot
- NSW State Government
Listed thirteen days agoat Rydges Sydney Airport
Rydges Sydney Airport is looking for an experienced Revenue Manager with a strong background in creating and managing yielding strategies.
- Only Airport at the International Terminal
- Staff Benefits across Australia and New Zealand
- Dynamic Job Role in newly-refurbished hotel
Listed seventeen days agoat Sydney Collective
We are looking for a passionate, forward thinking numbers GURU to join our finance team in a venue support and auditing role. HOSPITALITY EXP A MUST
- ESTABLISHED, PROGRESSIVE & HIGH ACHIEVING hospitality group.
- Access to numerous KEY systems and project management tools for all operations
- AMAZING HQ culture surrounded by people that will fill your day with laughs
Listed twenty six days agoat Catherine Honeysett & Co.Building a culture of care, this innovative, performance driven and rapidly expanding global business offers career development and an agile workplace Listed twenty seven days agoat WiseTech Global
This role provides a fantastic opportunity to add real value to the business through identification and implementation of quality solutions.
- Opportunity to make this newly constructed role your own
- Mentor our Facilities Maintenance and Staff Services teams
- Enjoy our gym/fitness classes daily, Beer O'Clock weekly and monthly Cake Days
Listed fourteen days agoat South Sydney Graphic Arts Club
We are looking for a Someone who is experienced in Restaurant service both a la cart and functions. You need to be hands on for this position.
- Boutique club
- Team leadership role
- Opportunity to shine
Listed twenty days agoat Excel Building Management* Autonomous Building Manager role * High Profile Mixed Use site 8 km SE of Sydney CBD * Large Site Office and Car parking provided * Immediate start Listed twenty nine days agoat Maroubra Seals Sports and Community ClubWe are looking for a Casual Duty Manager for Maroubra based Club. Must be able to work night shifts, weekends and public holidays if required. Listed seven days agoat Mecca CoffeeMecca is searching for a creative & passionate head chef. Work in a fully equiped kitchen creating high quality sustainable & seasonal foods.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education