Hospitality & Tourism, Administration & Office Support, Insurance & Superannuation, Retail & Property Development Jobs in Banksmeadow NSW 2019Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Eastside Veterinary Emergency & Specialists
An emergency and referral veterinary hospital is currently seeking an experienced full-time Receptionist to join our paw-sitively awesome team!
- Work with animals along side a supportive and caring team
- Above award wage rates with paid meal breaks
- New purpose build veterinary hospital with all the bells and whistles
Listed two hours agoat Jo Traikos Pty LtdSeeking confident and experienced bar staff at Sydney International Airport. Listed three hours agoat Secret Gardens
Secret Gardens designs, builds and maintains gardens. The primary purpose of the role is to assist in managing administration requirements.
- Creative, passionate and inspirational company
- Great team to work in a beautiful office environment
- Administration role that offers diversity and client contact
Listed three days agoat Meriton SuitesMeriton Suites are seeking to appoint a full time experienced Guest Service Agent to join one of our Sydney teams. Listed three days agoat Meriton SuitesMeriton Suites are seeking a Houseperson to join their Sydney team. Listed one day agoat Accor- Qantas First Lounge SydneySofitel Hotels & Resorts operate the Qantas International Lounges in Sydney and have exciting opportunities for Food & Beverage Attendants to join us Listed two days agoat JMB Environmental Consulting Pty LtdAn exciting opportunity to join a young dynamic team. If you want variety this job is for you, no 2 days will be the same. Listed two days agoat Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport
The Stamford Plaza Sydney Airport is an iconic 5 star hotel with 315 accommodation rooms, located at the entrance to the Sydney domestic airport.
- 5 star luxury hotel - International Hotel Group
- Free car parking
- Great work culture, free on duty meals
Listed seven days agoat All Sorts Fitness and Well being Centre
Friendly, vibrant and professional casual receptionist required.
- Be a part of the All Sorts Team
- Train where you work
- Gym, Swim and Indoor Sydney
Listed eight days agoat No1 Lounges LtdGreat opportunity for a Kitchen Hand at No1 lounges! Listed one day agoat NMI ImportsAre you highly organised Front of House office all-rounder who is looking for their next challenge? Listed two days agoat Carolina Lifestyle LabelCustomer Service Representative required for growing retail company based in Alexandria. Part time position Monday to Friday. Listed one day agoat B2B Technologies
Do you take pride in exceeding customer expectations? If you answered yes, we need to talk to you!
- Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service?
- Want to work in a fast paced, hard working and fun environment?
- Immediate start
Listed seven days agoat Livingstone International Pty LtdA great opportunity for a candidate to start an administration/customer service role in a fast-paced environment! Listed thirteen hours agoat MyFreightCareer
Gain an Australia wide recognised qualification while gaining on the job experience.
- Suited to recent HSC School leavers for Entry Level Positions
- A career not just a job
- Student discounted travel benefits
Listed four days agoat Jora LocalA cafe in Botany is seeking a casual Kitchen Hand (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. Listed three days agoat Airfare Geeks
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to support our friendly and professional team as a Senior Travel Consultant at our Botany office.
- Generous Commission & Incentives - Earn well above industry wages!
- Work-Life Balance - Flexible working hours
- Social Events - Team getaways and much more!
Listed six days agoat Glenco ElectricalJoin an established and progressive electrical company. Exciting opportunity to work full time in a modern, friendly, team orientated business. Listed two days agoat Meriton SuitesSeeking a Hotel Manager with the vision and capacity to evoke positive change through sound leadership.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education