Full Time Healthcare & Medical, Call Centre & Customer Service, Insurance & Superannuation, Audit - Internal, Editing & Publishing, Biotechnology & Genetics, Management Jobs in Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat Findmea Pty Ltd
Impress with your professional customer service and time management skills to join this growing organisation experiencing year on year growth.
- Full time
- $29.00 + per hour
- Growing organisation
Listed four days agoat Hays Contact Centres
Lead a team of 10 customer service advisors, help grow the department, hands on role that involves training.
- Join a global business with a family feel
- Supportive, dynamic culture
- Ongoing training & development opportunities
Listed ten days agoat NSP PersonnelGreat opportunity to join a very busy professional, successful team. Temp to perm role, excellent wages and conditions Listed five days agoat Mazda Australia
You're confident. Driven. Ambitious. You've got a clear vision for the future. You don't settle for second best. We have a lot in common.
- Gain access to amazing car benefits
- Subsidised cafe onsite
- Professional development opportunities available
Listed two days agoat Prodigy PeopleExperienced Supply Chain professional wanted for dynamic & growing org. Inspire & drive large teams. Tertiary qualifications essential. Great brand! Listed seven days agoat Doctors Secretarial Agency
Private Anaesthetic clinic seeking Medical Administrator to join their growing team! Located in the south eastern suburbs with street parking!
- Private Anaesthetic clinic seeking an experienced Medical Administrator
- Growth prospects to Team Leader once established - South eastern suburbs
- Newly created role - Full time or part time option available
Listed five days agoat HORNER RecruitmentSupply Chain Manager, competitive salary on officer, South Eastern suburbs location - newly created role!! Listed seven days agoat IPAJoin Australia's largest restoration co in their flagship Branch in Braeside. This varied role includes assessing & overseeing projects & account mgt. Listed three days agoat Monash HealthAs Monash Health Quality & Safety Unit team members, the Quality Partners support our program leaders to embed strong clinical governance processes Listed seventeen days agoat Page Personnel Customer ServiceRare opportunity to find a great role like this before the year closes out! Jump on board now and join a successful team for 2020. Listed twelve days agoat A2B Australia
Strategy development & implementation. Leadership role overseeing 3 high-volume call centres. Transform the service culture to be results-driven
- ASX listed company
- Leader in the Personal Transport industry
- National role in a growing organisation with an emerging global footprint
Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced FMCG Manufacturing Manager looking for a fresh start and stability in 2020!
- Work close to home (South-Eastern Suburbs)
- Brand name with strong future growth forecasted
- Immediate availability and rewarding renumeration package
Listed ten days agoat NSP PersonnelGreat opportunity to join a very busy professional, successful team. Temp to perm role, excellent wages and conditions Listed fourteen days agoat Hays Contact Centres
Join a reputable organisation who operate through-out Australia and deliver excellent service
- Fantastic culture, excellent work environment
- Supportive & collaborative culture
- Ongoing training & development
Listed five days agoat Peninsula Private Hospital Ramsay HealthBe a part of a dynamic research team and contribute to the development of an active clinical trials unit working to improve patient care. Listed eleven days agoat atWork Australia
Help make a difference to the lives of people with disabilities by supporting them to secure sustainable employment!
- Do you have a passion for supporting people?
- Use your sales, networking and advocacy skills to generate job opportunities
- Work in a rewarding industry that aligns with your values!
Listed twenty one days agoat Metricon Homes
Work with escalations throughout the build journey, as well as assist the business to celebrate in the successors of positive feedback.
- Engage, respond & assist in case management across phone, email, online forums
- Must have experience in complaints handling and case management
- Proven skills with taking escalations, managing objections and expectations
Listed seventeen days agoat Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
Manage a logistics team within a global company during a period of sustained growth, within a highly entrepreneurial and passionate team.
- Lead a team for a leading Global Company
- Career Development Opportunities
Listed ten days agoat Buxton Pratt Consulting Pty Ltd
Work close to home as you manage a small book of clients and assist and learn from senior brokers. Room to progress. Prefer broking experience.
- Outer Bayside Location
- Work/Life Balance
- Take on small portfolio
Listed five days agoat Monash HealthGrow your career. Develop your diagnostic testing skills and experience in this technical specialist role supporting the South Gippsland and Bass Coas
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education