Education & Training, Advertising, Arts & Media, Insurance & Superannuation, Legal, Mining, Resources & Energy Jobs in Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Melbourne Indigenous Transition School
Working in a small team at Richmond Football Club, deliver outstanding educational opportunities through an innovative and sector-leading organisation
- Work with young Indigenous people pursing education in Melbourne
- Share in cross-cultural learning while delivering an innovative school program
- Generous remuneration and salary packaging benefits
This is a featured jobat Camp Australia
Are you seeking the next step in your successful childcare career? Join the #1 OSHC provider in an exciting leadership role as a Regional Manager!
- Lead a passionate team of OSHC educators across the Southeastern Suburbs
- Professional training & development opportunities!
- Staff discount if you have children attending our services!
Listed three days agoat Monash UniversityEnergetic, enthusiastic and proactive person to join a client focused team providing information services at the Law Library. Listed three days agoat Monash UniversityOur Technical team members are passionate about creatively delivering highly professional theatre and entertainment production services Listed ten days agoat Monash UniversityThe Faculty of Arts is seeking a Student Services Officer to become an integral part of their student administrative services team. Listed ten days agoat Monash UniversityThe Faculty of Arts is seeking a Student Services Officer to become an integral part of their student administrative services team. Listed four days agoat Glen Eira City Council
Do you want to be part of an organisation where employees are engaged, connected and proud? If so, GESAC is the place for you!
- Part-time (15 hours/week) role to December 2020
- $24.54 per hour + Super
- Great location near public transportation
Listed six days agoat Buxton Pratt Consulting Pty Ltd
Assist a team of brokers with administration and claims. Prefer 1-2 years underwriting or broking experience in Retail products. Take on own clients
- Start in January or ASAP
- Great Bayside Location
- Room to progress
Listed three days agoat SIRIUS COLLEGESirius College keysborough campus is looking for a Student Counselor to commence beginning of 2020 on a 0.4 FTE basis Listed three days agoat Officeworks Ltd
An exciting Corporate PR Management opportunity maximizing Officeworks’ positive corporate reputation and forging strong media relationships.
- Drive the Officeworks corporate image
- Manage proactive & reactive media relations activity
- Lead corporate website development & rollout
Listed three days agoat Monash UniversityEnergetic, enthusiastic and proactive person to join a client focused team providing information services at the Law Library. Listed four days agoat Anglicare Victoria
An exciting opportunity exists for enthusiastic and experienced teachers to work with young people living in Out of Home Care (OOHC).
- Contribute to the growth of a ground breaking educational program
- Work for a values based organisation
- Are you passionate about working with vulnerable children, youth and families?
Listed four days agoat Options in FinanceImmediate start for an experience Claims Officer on a 3x Month Fixed Term Contract - Working Holiday Visa's welcome! Listed twenty one hours agoat ManpowerOur Client is a large insurance brokerage and currently they require a Account Manage to join their Personal Lines team on a permanent basis. Listed nine days agoat Buxton Pratt Consulting Pty Ltd
Great chance to work closer to home. Join the accounts team. Must have experience in the Steadfast system Insight. Flexible with start date.
- Must be proficient in Insight
- Accounts Team
- Salary Negotiable
Listed six days agoat Steamatic PtyLtd
Steamatic Melbourne is a long standing, successful business with well set clients in the Insurance and Building Industries.
- Competitive salary package including Super, Car Allowance and Commission
- National family owned business who recognise work / life balance
- External and Internal industry specific training provided
Listed two days agoat McArthur
A unique opportunity for an experienced Student welfare officer to be part of a leading private school which was rated school of the year!
- Excellent rates of pay + 11% Superannuation
- Full time opportunity
- Australia's top ranked education institution
Listed two days agoat Slade Group
Digital Communications Manager role based in the South East Suburbs, looking for someone to showcase their hidden talents and help this team grow!
- Education Sector
- South East Suburbs
Listed two days agoat Extend (Australia)A rewarding career in out of school hours care with the largest family owned and run growing organisation. Listed nine days agoat Buxton Pratt Consulting Pty Ltd
Work in a scheme area and use your customer service skills. Prefer some insurance broking experience. Room to progress in time.
- Scheme Area
- Must have 1-2 years experience
- Client Service Focus
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education