Full Time Sales, Real Estate & Property, Media Strategy, Planning & Buying, Nursing - Theatre & Recovery Jobs in Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges VICSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Austcorp Executive
Facilities / Asset Manager to support Integrated FM service delivery and asset management planning routine / reactive maintenance and lifecycle
- Major Multinational Organisation
- Asset Management Specialist
- Regional Victoria Base
Listed fifteen days agoat PRDnationwide Bendigo
This position is perfect for anyone wanting to kick start their career in real estate or for a receptionist looking to further their skills.
- Be part of a supportive and enthusiastic team.
- Further your skills and develop your career.
- A truly rewarding career.
Listed two days agoat Evolution Copy Print SolutionsSales Account Manager, Evolution Copy Print Solutions. Copier and Office Solutions Sales Consultant. Listed nine days agoat The Personnel Group
Work for a purpose driven organisation to build and foster relationships with local employers that result in job opportunities for our clients.
- Work/Life Balance
- Tailored Induction and Training plan
- Relationship building in the community
Listed thirteen days agoat Employsure
As a Business Development Manager, you will identify new business opportunities selling a market leading service to small businesses in Bendigo.
- Autonomous role selling to small and medium businesses
- $80,000 base, realistic OTE of $160k, with high achievers earning up to $250k
- AON Hewitt's best places to work 2018 ANZ
Listed seven days agoat Freelance Recruitment
The main responsibility of this role is to manage existing accounts & renew existing contracts, drive new business & deliver great customer service
- Base + Super + Car Allowance + Uncapped Commission Structure
- On track earnings of $100K ++
- Designed for candidates wishing to develop their sales career
Listed twelve days agoat ADVIZAJoin an award winning company with national coverage selling a huge range of products across the Veterinary landscape. Listed fourteen days agoat G.J. Gardner Homes- Exciting position suited to high performers - Opportunities in Bendigo and Gisborne - Excellent earning potential Listed fourteen days agoat FOX PERSONNELThis Company is a well known and established business located within the Greater Bendigo area. They need the services of a skilled Sales Professional Listed ten days agoat Chameleon Customer Contact Pty Ltd
This exciting opportunity is available for talented and experienced sales professionals to work on our newest campaign.
- Kick-start your sales career fronting a brand-new campaign
- $26.79 base hourly rate + uncapped commissions and bonuses
- Genuine career progression & development
Listed twenty days agoat Dennis Family Homes
Join the Dennis Family Homes Bendigo team to be part of our customers’ new home building journey.
- Full time opportunity in award-winning Display Homes
- Leading residential builder with supportive family-value environment
- Rotating roster
Listed nine days agoat Rimfire Resources
Educate retail agronomists on the benefits of geospatial Agtech solutions.
- Digital Agriculture - product training provided
- Career opportunities - future global resource
- Flexible home base location in Sth NSW, Vic
Listed two days agoat Herron Todd WhiteOpportunities exist in our Bendigo, Ballarat & Warrnambool offices for qualified Certified Practising Valuers and/or Residential Property Valuers. Listed twenty four days agoat Private AdvertiserIf you have sales experience and an interest for caravanning or camping, then we want to hear from you. Listed twenty one days agoat DUNGEY CARTER KETTERER PTY.LTD
Diverse administration based position assisting a designated Property Manager managing & servicing the needs of a specific property portfolio.
- Local market leader with excellent PM processes, sytems & team support.
- Experienced team offering professional development & career opportunities
- 9.00am-5.00pm work hours supporting better work/life balance. No weekends!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education