Sport & Recreation, Community Services & Development, Advertising, Arts & Media, Administration & Office Support, Analysis & Reporting, Engineering - Hardware Jobs in Bentleigh East VIC 3165Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty hours agoat Bolton Clarke
Provide operational and administrative support for the Fleet Manager to ensure that fleet operations and communications are maintained.
- Permanent Part Time - 30hrs per week
- Based in our South office in Bentleigh
- Access to salary packaging benefits - Up to $16,000 tax free
Listed five days agoat Retail Zoo
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administrative Assistant to provide support to our senior leaders!
- Be part of the rapidly expanding Zoo
- Growing store networks across iconic Australian brands
- Where culture is second to none!
Listed five days agoat Kingston City CouncilCouncil’s Compliance and Amenity department is looking for an energetic and self-motivated Administration Officer until 30 June 2021. Listed six days agoat BGL Corporate Solutions Pty Ltd
Work alongside our passionate Data Services Team assist clients in all aspects of the BGL bank Data Service.
- Enjoy a supportive culture with great workplace benefits including RDOs
- Opportunity to work with a fast growing Cloud Fintech Software provider
- Advance your personal and professional development
Listed twelve days agoat Kelly Mini SportsAre you ready to work for Australia’s largest sports program for 1 to 5 year olds? Listed six days agoat Private Advertiser
ASTRA BUILDING SERVICES PTY LTD is an established Commercial & Industrial Building Company located in Moorabbin.
- Join our fast paced team environment in the construction industry!
Listed seven days agoat HR CollabWe are a registered NDIS Plan Manager seeking a Data Processing whiz to join our passionate, fun and entrepreneurial team. Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserYou will be responsible for ensuring each resident is able to participate in a variety of experiences that improves their quality of life Listed four days agoat InvoCare Australia Pty LimitedSupport your local community. Transfer your customer service skills to a personally rewarding career. Full-time opportunity at Cheltenham Listed five days agoat EFM Logistics Services Group Pty LtdGenuine career development and progression opportunities. Multiple roles available for varying skill levels. Join an engaging and empowering culture! Listed seven days agoat Brook Recruitment
Bring your marketing skills and assist with Business Development for this values-based small business!
- Are you organised and flexible?
- Keen on Marketing and Brand Development?
- Apply now!
Listed thirteen days agoat Stephens Plattfuss & Co
Work full-time in Bentleigh. Complete a variety of tasks, including reception and administrative duties
- Full-Time; Monday to Friday; 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Great Work Environment
- Supportive and Experienced Team
Listed thirteen days agoat N G P Melbourne Pty Ltd
Mercedes-Benz Brighton is seeking a professional, experienced Office Administrator to assist our busy Parts Department with their Adm duties.
- Moorabbin Location
- World Leading Prestige Automotive Brand
- Excellent Remuneration Package
Listed twelve days agoat Connect Health and Community
Be part of our front line service in our multidisciplinary Primary Health program providing access and information services to our clients.
- Assist others in the Community
- Continuous Learning Opportunities
- Great Team and Work/Life Balance
Listed six days agoat City of Monash
Active Monash offer three aquatic and recreational centres throughout the City of Monash. Duty Managers play a pivotal role in centre operations
- Join Active Monash as a Duty Manager
- Casual seasonal positions available
- Join our motivated team!
Listed eleven days agoat Private AdvertiserAn opportunity exists for a highly motivated and skilled customer service administrator to work within a small team Listed six days agoat South Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network
Support the implementation and expansion of youth mental health service, as well as other Commonwealth funded mental health services in our region.
- Are you passionate about improving Youth Mental Health outcomes?
- Do you have experience in the Youth Mental Health field?
- Are you interested in developing innovative Youth Mental Health models of care?
Listed five days agoat Australian Electoral Commission
The AEC is seeking a motivated and resilient person with the demonstrated ability to contribute to organisational outcomes and work collaboratively.
- Positive team culture that values initiative and commitment
- Become an integral member of the APS
- Competitive salary with 15.4% super
Listed eight days agoat Tenfold Business Coaching Pty Ltd
We have a well-run operation that suits someone who values a structured & predictable workload. 29 hrs/wk, Mon - Thurs. No sales, client-facing.
- Clearly defined role will suit task-oriented professional
- Long standing business with reputation for excellence
- Permanent part time role, immediate start
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education