Part Time Legal, Information & Communication Technology, Education & Training, Winery & Viticulture Jobs in Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs Brisbane QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Cliftons
Cliftons Brisbane is looking for a superstar all-rounder to fill this hybrid IT support / client service role. Afternoons/early evenings Mon-Fri.
- 25+ hours per week, scaling up to full time in early 2020
- Engaging and upbeat team environment
- Stunning new facility in the heart of the CBD
Listed one day agoat Blackstone Legal CostingBlackstone Legal Costing is is currently seeking applicants to fill a permanent part-time position as a Legal Assistant/Paralegal. Listed four days agoat Franklin FAmily LawExperienced family law secretary Part time and flexible hours Listed four days agoat Stuartholme SchoolThe Library Technician assists with library operations, cataloguing and collection management, book hire and AV and digital resource management. Listed seven days agoat Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
We are seeking a Paralegal to work in our Employment and Industrial team until December 2019. This is a part-time role based in our Brisbane office.
- Flexible, friendly & inclusive workplace
- Be a part of a supportive, close-knit team
- Award winning Employment and Industrial Team
Listed three hours agoat Department of EducationAn exciting opportunity exists for an experienced educator to work part-time to support the Non-State Schools Accreditation Board Listed seven days agoat Cox Automotive Australia
Do you love tech, data and solving problems? If you want career-development opportunities as well, this could be the ideal job for you.
- We are transforming the way the world buys, sells, owns & uses vehicles
- We invest in you & provide an excellent induction, ongoing training & benefits
- Work in our new, cool CBD office and thrive in our fun, dynamic culture
Listed twenty days agoat Greengate GroupGreengate has a great opportunity for a part time IT Support to join our IT team and share your expertise with our employees and residents Listed six days agoat JSY CapitalJSY Capital offers a flexible position for who has expertise in digital payment solutions. Listed four days agoat OKEEDOKEE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE
A unique opportunity exists to join our team.
- Well resourced, innovative early learning centre
- Positive team environment
- Opportunities for career development
Listed twenty three hours agoat Brisbane Catholic Education
Commencing January 2020, an opportunity to foster learning and wellbeing of students in a part time continuing capacity across two primary schools.
- Join one of the state's largest employers outside Queensland Government
- Competitive salaries benchmarked to industry standards
- Salary packaging and salary sacrificing options
Listed fourteen days agoat Edge Early Learning
Excellent opportunity to be the first to join a new team at our newest centre at South Brisbane.
- Brand new 155 place Centre in South Brisbane.
- Be there for the start of something special!
- Work with passionate team members and leaders.
Listed six days agoat Australian Child Care Career Options (ACCCO)
Position available for a travelling Trainer and Assessor that would love to travel and work with students within the Early Childhood Education sector.
- Reputable Award Winning RTO
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Bonus Incentives Available
Listed fifteen days agoat The Grove Early Learning
We have an amazing opportunity for an exceptional leader to take on a Semi Non-Contact role as our Educational Leader & 3IC, join the leadership team.
- Leadership opportunity! Be apart of something special for children.
- Opportunities for Professional Development in Leadership and Pedagogy.
- Supportive Management team.
Listed four days agoat Somerville House
Part-time fixed-term contract for Term 1, 2020 commencing 20 January 2020 and continuing to 3 April 2020.
- A landmark School in education
- An exemplary educational environment
- A leading School in academic achievement
Listed eighteen days agoat John Paul College
We are seeking a Residential Tutor for our Boarding Village to support, mentor and inspire our students while supporting the College values
- One of Queensland’s largest independent schools
- Inspire and mentor the College boarders with the purpose to make a difference
- Onsite accommodation year round and meals during term time
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education