Mining, Resources & Energy, Self Employment, Payroll Jobs in Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs Brisbane QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed eleven hours agoat Brunel
Implementation Coordinator | Major Oil & Gas Provider | 12 Months | Brisbane base | $500+ Per Day
- Major Oil & Gas Operator
- Brisbane Based with adhoc travel to Chinchilla
- 12 Month Contract
Listed fourteen hours agoat Ferris Management Consultants Pty Ltd
The EGM-PD reports to the MD/CEO and is accountable for leading, driving and delivering Whitehaven’s pipeline of major projects.
- Largest independent coal producer
- Pipeline of large-scale development projects
- Key member of the Whitehaven leadership team
Listed twelve hours agoat Private Advertiser
Experienced Drill Crew required for our QLD Coal Operations. Long term projects/ongoing worked & career development.
- Lifestyle even time roster & competitive remuneration
- FIFO Brisbane to Moranbah/Emerald
- Job security with long term contracts and career development
Listed ten hours agoat WorkPac - Professional
WorkPac Professional are currently seeking a Cost Controller for a 3 month position for one of our mining clients.
- Brisbane Based Role
- Monday - Friday Opportunity
Listed six days agoat Minteg AustraliaExpressions of interest for an East Coast Operations Manager based in Brisbane. Listed seven days agoat Thiess Pty LtdThiess is seeking an experienced and motivated Finance and Administration Manager. Listed four days agoat Resourceful Recruitment
A new opportunity has arisen for a Construction Coordinator to join the team in their Brisbane CBD office with occasional travel to site.
- Work with an industry leading energy company
- 12-month contract
- Based in the Brisbane CBD Office
Listed eleven hours agoat Queensland Urban UtilitiesLeadership Opportunity - Align QUU’s strategic Plans for water and sewerage services with the liveability outcomes of the community. Listed nineteen days agoat FORACO Australia Pty LtdWe are currently seeking experienced Exploration Drillers & Driller Assistants to join our team in our Eastern Australia Operations. Listed four days agoat Concept Environmental Services
Identify business growth opportunities within core or potential markets, develop business cases and lead execution of the business cases
- Results focussed, supportive and energetic business culture
- Technical entry into a highly commercial role
- High career growth in a stable, growth oriented company
Listed eight hours agoat Hays Resources & Mining
Cost Controller | Brisbane CBD | Immediate Start
- Brisbane CBD
- Competitive Pay Rate
- 9 Month Contract with extension possibility
Listed three days agoat CleanCo QueenslandExciting opportunity to help shape a dynamic and stimulating environment. Apply now for future roles as we establish CleanCo Queensland. Listed seven days agoat Redpath Mining
Cablebolt Operators positions available at Mt Carlton mine site for a November 2019 start. 2/2 roster with FIFO or DIDO available to Townsville.
- Brand New Underground Mine - 2/2 Roster
- November 2019 Start
- FIFO or DIDO (to Townsville)
Listed four days agoat Santos LtdTenures Management Role in Oil and Gas Sector Listed six days agoat Easyas Driver TrainingOwner Driver position for new or existing Trainers. Brisbane North-side, Brisbane South-side , Ipswich and Gold Coast. Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
As a Crowd Specialist, you will drive much-needed change in the industry with the support of the best team in the business.
- Develop into a new role in innovation
- Drive efficiency and sustainability in the resources sector
- Take your career in a new direction
Listed eleven hours agoat Alchemy Recruitment Consulting Pty LtdARC is currently working alongside a successful natural energy resource provider who are seeking an experienced Cost Controller. Listed eleven hours agoat PowerNet
Be part of an exciting change and build your professional career while living in stunning Queenstown!
- Innovative and growing company
- Great company culture
- Ongoing development
Listed seven days agoat Hunter Executive Search Consultants
Queensland Government DNRM&E is currently seeking a Chief Inspector of Mines to provide strategic leadership and management of the Mines inspectorate
- Provide expert, strategic advice to Government, industry and the community.
- Ensure legislated and regulatory functions are delivered effectively.
- Identify and monitor industry's performance in addressing emerging risks.
Listed ten days agoat Shell Australia Pty Ltd
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Health Operations Manager to join Shell in Brisbane.
- Great Opportunity
- Brisbane Based Role
- Excellent Remuneration & Benefits
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education