Administration & Office Support, Marketing & Communications, Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs Brisbane QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Newport Consulting Engineers
Administration officer to provide support to our busy engineering team, with opportunity to take on responsibility and develop further skills.
- Great opportunity to join a strong team in Milton close to public transport.
- Enjoy problem solving, working independently and showing initiative .
- Experience in engineering, building or certification industries highly regarded.
This is a featured jobat Trueline Patios
Customer Service and Admin Support role for Trueline Patios Brisbane, experience in similar role an advantage.
- Immediate start
- High level support and training
- Excellent culture, flexible arrangements
Listed four days agoat Australia Post Group
Here’s your chance to join the Australia Post team in our Brisbane Contact Centre, as a Customer Service Consultant!
- 6 month part-time contract with shifts on Monday and Friday between 8am – 6pm
- Located in Brisbane’s CBD, close to public transport
- Potential career development opportunities
Listed seven hours agoat RSL QueenslandThis is your opportunity to join a high performing team and make a difference in the Defence Community. Listed four days agoat Stellar RecruitmentStellar are currently seeking an experienced Insurance Processing Administrator to join a great team based in the CBD. Listed five days agoat WildBear Entertainment*EA to Company Principal/Executive Producer * Office Admin * Demonstrated initiative and exceptional organisation * Brisbane based full time position Listed thirteen days agoat Stirling AndersenA fantastic national insurance company with a friendly team seeking to appoint an Administration Assistant for a permanent new role in Brisbane CBD Listed six days agoat Bicycle QueenslandA wonderful opportunity to bring your admin & customer service experience to a not-for-profit organisation at the forefront of community cycling. Listed seven days agoat Architectus Group Pty LtdAustralia's leading architectural design studio is on the hunt for a dynamic, autonomous and energetic receptionist for their Brisbane Studio! Listed eleven days agoat Queensland University of TechnologyThis role will be fostering relationships with students and industry participants and providing a consistently high standard of service. Listed one day agoat Corrs Support Services Trust
Are you interested in pursuing a career as a legal assistant?
- Great opportunity to join a high performing legal support team
- Range of benefits including 5 weeks leave
- Australia's leading independant law firm
Listed seven days agoat UDIA Qld
The Regional Services Executive is the "go to" support for the Institute's eleven branches.
- Pivotal, busy role and LOTS of variety
- Opportunity to play a key role in supporting our regional branches
- Work with an energetic and close team in a fabulous CBD office
Listed three days agoat Queensland University of TechnologyThe Project Officer in the Office of Research Services administers externally funded contracts for a range of QUT’s grants and engagements. Listed thirteen days agoat Appoint
Fantastic role for a polished Administrator. Great company, excellent team, fantastic team!
- Renowned organisation - you will love working here
- CBD location - close to public transport
- Temp role with immediate start
Listed ten days agoat The University of QueenslandBe the first point of contact for students and staff and take charge of daily administrative operations enabling the school to run smoothly. Listed seven days agoat Maxima TempskillSeeking a Service Administrator/Scheduler for a well-known Electrical contractor based near Coorparoo. Full time, ongoing position! Listed four days agoat Smart Education
Smart Teachers is presenting a unique opportunity to join our hardworking Brisbane team as a Recruitment Administrator.
- Join Australia's Leading Education Company
- Assist Australia's Top Schools in Recruiting Top Teachers and Leaders
- Supportive environment that rewards hard work and success
Listed six days agoat Pensar Infrastructure
If you are a well organised and accountable Admin/Customer Service professional with a cheery disposition and real initiative then please APPLY NOW!
- Join agile infrastructure business in exciting growth phase
- Make your mark as our Chief of first impressions
- Positive and supportive culture focused on team well-being
Listed five days agoat RecruitM8
As Director of first impressions you will be responsibile for Directing/meet/greet of all clients and the concierge to the firm with Reception Duties
- Receptionist in a high performance Accounting Firm
- Must be friendly and Great Personality
- $45K + Super Base with Incentives
Listed three days agoat ESL LocksmithsA busy & varied hands-on role within a retail environment – Customer Service, Sales, & General Administration
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education