PA, EA & Secretarial, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators Jobs in Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs Brisbane QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site This is a featured jobat Norm Engineering
Work in a busy office with a supportive team in Marketing, Advertising and all aspects off office admin. Flexibility with days and hours.
- Expand your skills in Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Multi Media
- Casual, flexibility with days and hours., Ideal Position for a Uni.Student
- Immediate Start, this position covers all aspect of Business.
Listed two days agoat Icon GroupJoin our supportive team 30 hours per week. Provide administrative support to Executives & other teams in research. Flexible start and finish time. Listed eight days agoat Private AdvertiserThe key role in this position is managing purchase orders and payables, being a personal assistant to the director and general office administration. Listed five days agoat RACQ
Perfect opportunity for a recent university graduate or entry-level applicant with experience in managing social media platforms.
- Create and help drive RACQ’s social media content
- Newly created role – make your mark!
- Full time, permanent opportunity in Brisbane CBD
Listed one day agoat Davidson CorporateAre you a dynamic, vibrant Personal Assistant ready to jump to the next level? Growing ASX listed company. $60 to 63K + Super. Gorgeous CBD office. Listed one day agoat Grant Thornton AustraliaUse your broad administrative skills in this fast-paced Team Assistant role supporting Partners and team members across all levels of the Tax team. Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for a Personal Assistant to join our team and work closely with the Executive Team. Listed eight days agoat Mansell Taylor Consulting6 month contract, marketing automation implementation project, competitive salary, great team Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
Develop your career in this rewarding position with an industry leader.
- Join a successful Australian business with exciting growth plans
- Be a part of creative team environment
- Exciting and innovative e-commerce industry
Listed two days agoat TalentpathOpportunity available for an experienced Receptionist to support a dynamic and creative team Listed two days agoat Degani
Retail marketing, brand building, digital and great COFFEE!!
- One of Australia's fastest growing Cafe chains
- No cookie cutters - every cafe an original. So we need an artist.
- Add your creativity to help cafe owners grow their business.
Listed four days agoat WATPAC
Integral role providing high level support to the State Manager and wider construction team in Qld.
- Fantastic opportunity to be part of a high performing team
- Be recognised and rewarded for your contribution
- Employee benefits include well-being days
Listed two days agoat Frontline Retail Brisbane
Rare opportunity to join a growing business as Executive Assistant to the Managing Director, great salary for the right candidate!
- Stunning location overlooking the water in Brisbane City
- Fun, energetic team- amazing culture
- Great discounts through the Employee Benefits Program
Listed four days agoat Australian Secure Capital FundBoutique finanace company is seeking a passionate and dedicated full time marketing & sales executive. Listed one day agoat Optus
We are on the hunt for a passionate and engaging Executive Assistant.
- 12 month full time contract (mat leave cover)
- Strong experience in business administration
- Comfortable working in highly confidential work environments
Listed twelve days agoat Department of EducationAn opportunity exists within Digital Solutions for an Executive Services Officer to join the team. Listed eight days agoat Recruitment@TopBris CBD| We are seeking business support experience to provide confidential administration for a Qld Government Dept (temp starting asap) Listed nine days agoat National Storage (Operations) Pty Ltd
Are you ready to go from a PA to an EA? If joining an ASX 200 listed company is on your wishlist - this is the role for you!
- Grow your Career with an ASX 200 listed Company
- Centrally Located Office on Eagle St Pier
- Unlimited Discounts with Leading Retailers through our Employee Benefits Program
Listed one day agoat Mode DesignMODE is currently seeking a Submissions Coordinator to join the Brisbane team in our Fortitude Valley Studio! Listed four days agoat Davidson CorporateBring your skills and experience as an executive assistant to this high performing team and support a well known leader in the market!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education