PA, EA & Secretarial, Product Management & Development, Administrative Assistants Jobs in Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs Brisbane QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Cochrane Entertainment
Seeking an experienced, Executive Assistant to work with the two Founding Directors on a new exciting annual global entertainment project in Brisbane
- Working on a global, new high-profile entertainment event for Brisbane
- Exciting and varied multi-tasking role in the events & entertainment industry
- Working as a part of a young dynamic, high energy team with great culture
Listed sixteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserAs the Customer Service Support / Analyst this position is in the forefront of incoming communication and data analysis and reporting. Listed twenty three hours agoat Just CareersCurrently seeking an Administration & Customer Service officer to join our busy training centre in Coppers Plains. Immediate Start. Training provided. Listed three days agoat The Andersen PartnershipA fantastic new permanent PART-TIME position c.20-25 hours p/w for an experienced Admin Assistant to join a successful & friendly insurance company. Listed four days agoat smile.com.au
We're on a mission to make a positive difference. You can too, while working with a talented and friendly team!
- Innovative & mission driven organisation
- Exceptionally talented & dedicated team
- Opportunity for bonuses, progression, & shares
Listed two days agoat Spire Realty Services Pty Ltd
Spire Realty are currently seeking a committed, motivated Office Administrator to join our team.
- Great office location in the heart of the Brisbane CBD
- Part time position, min 20 hours per week
- Friendly working environment
Listed two days agoat Woods Prince lawyersWe are looking for an applicant who will assist everyone in the office. Listed two days agoat Harrington & Co.Brisbane based e-commerce store looking to hire additional support to help fulfil internet sales orders. Listed eighteen hours agoat Collection House Ltd
We are seeking a motivated & resilient Administration Assistant to join the Collection House Lawyers team.
- Central Newstead location & close to transport
- Modern working environment
- Global career opportunities
Listed three days agoat Property Network of Australia
Join PNA and take on a newly created role supporting the team as Team Assistant. Great culture and opportunity to grow in a highly successful team....
- Brisbane CBD location
- Great team and culture
- Interest in the Property Industry is essential
Listed sixteen hours agoat NightOwl Convenience StoresOur Franchise Support Office, based in Kangaroo Point is looking for a Franchise Support Officer to be the frontline in a fast paced FMCG environment. Listed seventeen hours agoat Exclaim ITProvide Administrative support to a fast paced and growing organisation. Use and increase your skills and abilities to make a real impact! Listed four days agoat Bentley RecruitmentTeam Assistant needed for a large firm in the western suburbs paying $55,000 to $60,000 plus super. Vibrant firm and a busy, varied role. Listed two days agoat u&u. Recruitment PartnersImmediate opportunity for an experienced administrator to join a busy and dynamic team. Listed four days agoat Volare Recruitment
Full-time or Part-time hours (job share) - genuinely lovely client! Perfect if you love being the front face of a business but enjoy admin as well!
- Part-time Hours - 3 days per week
- Fantastic location in Fortitude Valley
- Up to $55K + Super depending on experience
Listed three days agoat CJD EquipmentFantastic job opportunity for an experienced Service Administration Clerk to join our busy, friendly team within our Brisbane branch. Listed three days agoat yourtown
Provide exceptional admin and customer service as the first point of contact for our Clients. Busy role in an exciting new way to service clients.
- Exciting, newly created permanent full time role
- Values Based Not for Profit Organisation
- Help create brighter futures for young people
Listed nine days agoat North QLD Bulk Ports CorporationGreat opportunity to work 3-days per week (Monday, Thursday and Friday) in a friendly and supportive office environment. Listed three days agoat Alliance Finance and Property
The Alliance Group is looking for a Home Loan processor for their growing finance business.
- Work for a diverse finance business with a friendly and supportive team
- Huge scope to diversify your existing skill set - Full time school hrs available
- Manage the processing for a growing portfolio of home loan clients
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education