Community Services & Development, Photography, Engineering - Hardware Jobs in Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs Brisbane QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed five days agoat Brisbane Youth Service
The Youth Support Worker works with the Hub Mental Health Coordinator & Health Team to provide low intensity individual support.
- Make a difference in the lives of Brisbane’s vulnerable young people
- BYS promotes work-life balance and provides a supportive team environment
- Benefits such as salary packaging arrangements available
Listed five days agoat Youngcare
Great opportunity to assist with the successful delivery of the Youngcare events calendar through the project management of events. Salary sacrifice!
- Part time position (3 days)
Listed four days agoat RSL QueenslandYou will provide advice & assistance directly to our members, their families & the wider military community in relation to a wide range of matters. Listed five days agoat RSL QueenslandYou will provide advice & assistance directly to our members, their families & the wider military community in relation to a wide range of matters. Listed four days agoat yourtown
Be part of a team that works together with the young person, employers, educational providers & community stakeholders to provide solutions.
- Make a genuine difference in the lives of young people
- Supportive team environment, values based organisation
- Challenging but rewarding role
Listed four hours agoat Communify Qld
Part Time 3 days per week for 3 year contract - Social Work role specialising in mental health
- The opportunity to work for the dynamic & innovative mental health service
- Professional development & continued learning programs
- Ability to visibly see your impact in the community
Listed four days agoat Mission AustraliaSupport the operation of a supported emergency accommodation which runs 24/7. Must be able to do afternoon/evening/late night shifts. Listed one day agoat Queensland Community Foundation
You will be the driving force behind raising the awareness of QCF in Queensland, ensuring the success of this incredible perpetual charitable fund.
- Flexible part-time opportunity to suit the right person
- Central Brisbane location
- Opportunity to advance the vision and mission of QCF
Listed one day agoat Aim Big Employment
Are you a successful DES / JA Manager looking for the next step? Join AimBig and use your expertise in a diverse national management role!
- Based in Sydney World Square - close to Anytime Fitness, Coles, and transport!
- Fun and dynamic culture - team building activities & celebratory events
- Professional development plans + access to our National Training Calendar
Listed seven days agoat Bric Housing• 12 month Maternity Leave Contract (Full-time hours) • SCHCADS Level 4 + super + competitive salary packaging Listed four days agoat Blue CareWe are currently seeking to appoint a Program Support Officer – Disability to lead our NDIS work across the Metro South (Brisbane) Region. Listed four days agoat Micah ProjectsBrisbane NFP seeking casuals to work after-hours crisis response to domestic violence - must be able to work at short notice, overnights & weekdays. Listed four days agoat Davidson CorporateCoorparoo. Caring NFP organisation. Parking and public transport. $61K incl Super+$6K NFP pkg benefits. Experience high volume rostering essential Listed four days agoat Davidson CorporateCoorparoo. Caring NFP organisation. Parking and public transport. $61K incl Super+$6K NFP pkg benefits. Experience high volume rostering essential Listed four days agoat Queensland Theatre Company
Initiate, secure, develop and retain a portfolio of corporate partnerships and relationships to achieve agreed individual and team income targets.
- Australia's fastest growing theatre company
- Dynamic industry leader
- Powerhouse of new work
Listed four days agoat Davidson CorporateCoorparoo. Caring NFP organisation. Parking and public transport. $61K incl Super+$6K NFP pkg benefits. Experience high volume rostering essential Listed one hour agoat Life Without BarriersGuided by the six principles of the CARE model, the Youth Worker provides direct care and mentoring to children and/or the young Listed six days agoat C3 Talent
Executive opportunity with inspirational Foundation making a difference to children
- Key Strategic Executive
- Broad operational management focus
- Enhance the lives of children
Listed eight days agoat Wesfarmers
A unique opportunity has arisen for motivated & results orientated individuals to join Bunnings or Kmart Group as an Indigenous Employment Advisor.
- Indigenous Employment Parity Initiative across the Wesfarmers Group
- ASX listed company
- Collaborative working environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education