Advertising, Arts & Media, Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Strategy Jobs in Brisbane QLD 4000Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat COLONY GROUP LIMITED
Senior Graphic Designer, with Art Director skills. Fast pace creative studio, with a requirement for highly skilled people.
- Working on big brands, with creative scope covering all media channels
- Great team, fast growing agency, a diverse client base covering brand & retail
- Office Locations in Brisbane, Cairns and Port Moresby
This is a featured jobat goa billboards
Work with goa billboards to grow LOWD, a world first content platform that speaks to over 1 million people every day.
- Help grow a world's first content platform
- Perfect role for a content writer with journalistic flair
- Modern offices, flexible conditions and additional opportunities
Listed one day agoat people2peopleExciting 8 week opportunity to work with a small supportive internal recruitment team. Listed one day agoat Stadiums Queensland
Coordinate the event delivery of sports events and concerts at The Gabba and contribute to their success of creating great experiences for patrons.
- Provide event coordination and administration support across a variety of events
- Work at The Gabba, home to the Brisbane Lions, Queensland Bulls & Brisbane Heat
- Salary $61,453.75 p.a + up to 12.75% employer contributed super & leave loading
Listed two days agoat Queensland University of TechnologyThe Engagement and Events Officer assists the Business Development Team to deliver initiatives that build and the brand and reputation of QUT. Listed one day agoat Hays Marketing
Local Government organisation is seeking a Media Officer for a long-term contract.
- Long term Contract
- Brisbane CBD location
- Local Government Organisation
Listed twenty three hours agoat DFP RecruitmentMedia Officer | Brisbane CBD | Temp until February 2020 | Government Role! Listed seven days agoat SINTRA GROUP
Play a key role in the end-to-end coordination of a diverse range of small to large-scale events across Queensland with a community services focus.
- Boost your events and marketing career within a highly regarded NFP organisation
- Based in an inner Brisbane suburb with travel across QLD throughout the year
- Supportive and friendly workplace culture that promotes work life balance
Listed one day agoat 5Tales Digital Marketing
You will manage the relationship and implement the marketing for two mid-sized retail clients and manage a small number of social media accounts.
- Plenty Of Variety & Meaningful Work
- Work From Home | Remote Working Team
- Unique Opportunity Within A Growing Marketing Agency
Listed three days agoat Intelligent Pathways
A 9-month contract - this is a key role for our growing business and has the potential to partner with the Marketing Manager when she returns.
- Late July Start
- 9-month Maternity Leave Contract with potential to become permanent
- A dynamic, fast paced business means plenty of development opportunities
Listed two days agoat Property Network of Australia
Fantastic opportunity for Project Marketing coordinator to join an established residential development firm based in South Brisbane.
- Developer, major mixed-use projects
- Office-based role with regular visits to site
- Work alongside a supportive, long-standing and passionate team
Listed seven days agoat u&u. Recruitment Partners
Support the onboarding and employee lifecycle of this diverse business | Supportive, friendly culture.
- Part time - three days per week
- Three month contract
- Large not for profit organisation
Listed two days agoat Robert WaltersDrive new customer acquisition through compelling and engaging content. Listed seven days agoat Leading Age Services AustraliaIn response to growth in membership, LASA is calling for applications from State Managers to lead and manage its state office operations. Listed twenty two hours agoat GroundProbe Pty LtdCreate and coordinate a variety of marketing and communications efforts that supports GroundProbe’s strategies and projects, improves the customer exp Listed one hour agoat Anglicare SQ
Assist in review and development of practical policy solutions and procedures aligned to legislative requirements; six month contract.
- Undertake a review of policies and procedures in our Children & Families service
- Engage with key stakeholders through the policy development process
- Prepare key reports & provide assistance in establishing a new policy framework
Listed six days agoat iPlay Australia
We’re on the hunt for a Social Media & Marketing Assistant with kick-ass copywriting skills to be a part of our small-but-mighty marketing team!
- An exciting and challenging role in a successful, fast-growing business!
- See your amazing, innovative ideas come to life & directly impact our brands!
- Casual or Part-Time position with career awesome progression opportunities!
Listed six days agoat St Peters Lutheran College
St Peters Lutheran College is considered the leading co-educational Independent School in Queensland. Focused on delivering its Mission of Excelle...
- Lead tailored and sustainable organisational change
- Develop high performing teams
- Mission driven organisation
Listed twenty three hours agoat Elevate Communication
Digital content creator with more than one years experience in B2C and B2B digital marketing.
- Award winning full service communications agency, be part of a great team!
- Centrally located in Stones Corner with on site parking
- Exciting opportunities to learn and grow in your career
Listed nine days agoat RACQ
Be part of an iconic QLD Mutual with 1.7 million members and help tell our story!
- Lead an amazing team of comms & events professionals
- Oversee corporate PR, internal comms and events output
- Full-time permanent opportunity; modern CBD office
Listed twenty hours agoat Allianz Partners
Develop all content for marketing and communication activities for Business and Consumer consumers across print and digital
- Diverse program of work over the next 9 months
- Opportunity to develop working relationships with a range of internal customers
- Work with and learn from experts in the field
Listed two days agoat Biniris (Aust) Pty LtdRare opportunity to be an influential team member with a great working environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education