Part Time Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Science & Technology, Legal, Couriers, Drivers & Postal Services, Management, Tutoring, Other Jobs in Brookvale NSW 2100Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nineteen days agoat Be Found Digital
We’re looking for a passionate, creative and experienced paid social media advertising specialist to join our growing agency.
- Permanent part time role- flexibility around days and hours
- Great opportunity for a driven creative paid social media specialist
- Working with wide range of brands and industries.
Listed thirty days agoat The Wired Agency
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing team of digital experts, with work covering a range of awesome clients, like Pizza Hut!
- Work with some awesome brands, such as Pizza Hut, TEDxSydney and Assembly Label
- Join the happiest and most well looked after agency staff in Sydney!
- Brand new modern offices, on the Corso - across the road from the beach
Listed ten days agoat Zurich Financial Services Australia
Looking for a part-time role (two days per week) where you can utilise your legal knowledge? Join Zurich and put theory into practice!
- Leading global insurer
- Opportunity for career progression!
- North Sydney location
Listed nine days agoat Raise FoundationBe an agent of change as our Event Coordinator by managing and delivering our key annual and one off events Listed eleven days agoat iNova Pharmaceuticals
iNova Pharmaceuticals is recruiting a part-time Corporate Communications Manager to join the team in Chatswood, NSW.
- Rare opportunity to take on this newly created role
- Manage both internal and external communication across the business
- Join the company during a period of growth
Listed thirteen days agoat Thorpe ConveyancingPart time conveyancing assistant role in Cammeray. Minimum 1-2 years conveyancing experience. Listed twelve days agoat 923 | Recruitment & HRP/T Conveyancer required for busy conveyancing firm located in North Sydney, close to train station. 3 days per week to maintain work/life balance. Listed twenty nine days agoat Sydney Property Conveyancing
Newly created position in dynamic conveyancing practice, to join and support high performing, successful team, with opportunity for full time position
- North Sydney location, close to public transport
- Opportunity for role to become full time
- Great working environment, close knit team
Listed two days agoat Transport Workers Union of AustraliaThe TWU is seeking a part-time Communications Assistant to join our busy, dynamic team. With a focus on social media and marketing materials. Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserAre you an ultra-organised with exceptional presentation - Looking For a Part-Time Administration Role in their CBD? Listed twenty three hours agoat TutorABC Ltd (iTutorGroup)
Guide and teach students from a wide age range with progressive lesson plans provided
- Flexibility with no commute. You can teach anywhere in the world
- The fast-growing large scale of client base will secure your schedule
- 24/7 timely support from our Global Teaching Resources team
Listed twenty hours agoat Meridian OneCoaching and private tuition of High School students using subject-specific knowledge and general study strategies and techniques. Listed three days agoat BoardRoom IntegrateJoin an industry-leading integrated corporate services and technology company in-house. Part-time position* Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserUtilise your marketing skills & experience (min 2+ years). Great role with a cosmetic surgery practice. PT: 1-2 days week. Work in Double Bay office. Listed five days agoat Beaumont PeopleBecome part of a team that is devoted to making the world a happier and healthier place, maintain internal communication across the whole business. Listed eight days agoat Law Partners Personal Injury Lawyers
Great part-time opportunity for a Paralegal or law student to work independently in a client-focused role.
- Lovely offices in heart of CBD, stone's throw from train
- Ongoing learning and development, genuine opportunities for career advancement
- Positive and nurturing working environment with a vibrant, young culture
Listed four days agoat Sonder Consultants
The marketing and social media co-ordinator will aim to grow our brand internationally and support our social media and marketing efforts.
- Innovative and forward thinking company
- Flexible working hours
- Global Reach
Listed nine days agoat NLP WorldwideSmall CBD based company is seeking a part-time Operational Assistant for all areas of the business - admin, marketing, customer service & office mgt. Listed sixteen days agoat DGP Legal Rare part-time opportunity for a switched-on administrator who thrives in a busy, client-focused environment!
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: SydneySydneyto $65,000 PKG (pro-rata)classification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Legal SecretariesLegal Secretaries
Listed two days agoat Bespoke Careers
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: SydneySydney$120,000 - $170,000 + super (pro-rata)classification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Generalists - In-houseGeneralists - In-house
Legal professionals, are you looking for a move in-house? Manage and coordinate legal processes and compliance of this multidisciplinary design firm.
- In-house role within the architecture and design sector
- Potential for flexible/reduced hours
- Newly created role
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education