Part Time CEO & General Management, Science & Technology, Legal, Education & Training, Community Services & Development, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators, Management, Other Jobs in Brookvale NSW 2100Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat MAX Solutions
Empower and motivate our customers to overcome their barriers and commence in meaningful and sustainable employment.
- Work with real people to improve their lives and make a difference
- Additional one weeks leave after three years of service
- Career growth and progression opportunities across the business
Listed eleven days agoat Northern Beaches CouncilThe Librarian provides the technical process knowledge and the advisory subject matter knowledge needed by the various customers of the Library. Listed eleven days agoat HammondCareWant to make a genuine difference in older people’s lives? Listed five days agoat Little Zak's Academy
Childcare - Little Zak's Academy are looking for an experienced and dedicated OSHC Educator to join our team in BROOKVALE!
- Do the Morning Shift, the Afternoon Shift, or BOTH!
- Monday to Friday, Permanent Part Time.
- Career progression opportunities available!
Listed twenty five days agoat Aspect LegalParalegal for a Commercial Legal Firm - Opportunity for Career Progression - Part Time Listed twenty one days agoat Sunnyfield
We are seeking creative & passionate workers who have the drive & determination to make a real difference in the lives of people with a disability!
- Permanent Role in Frenchs Forest
- Challenging and rewarding opportunity
- Training and career progression
Listed seven days agoat Employee Matters
This truly is a rare opportunity to balance a rewarding legal career with a fulfilling personal & family life. Generous package based on experience,
- Highly flexible role that delivers extra flex in the school holidays
- Work Part or full time and truly balance career, family and life
- Thriving boutique commercial law firm based in Frenchs Forest
Listed twenty eight days agoat Catholic Healthcare Ltd
Great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our Clients. No experience or qualifications required as training & support will be provided.
- Permanent Part-time Roles
- Paid Kilometres and Travel Time + NFP Salary Packaging Benefits
- Lower North Shore, Northern Beaches and Surrounding Suburbs
Listed twenty six days agoat Leor Pty LtdUtilise your early childhood expertise to support vulnerable families and children. Listed fifteen hours agoat Queenwood School for GirlsThis is a permanent part time role with a load of FTE 0.6 commencing in Term 1, 2020/ Listed four days agoat Fresh Hope CareCasual and permanent part-time positions available - Must be available to work Monday - Sunday and various shifts - Located in Forestville Listed seven days agoat Carers NSW
Newly created position connecting with young carers across NSW.
- Connect with young people across NSW to conduct qualitative research
- 22.5 hours per week, contract to 30 June 2020
Listed seven days agoat Toltz LawyersExperienced Part Time Legal Bookkeeper/Accounts Manager required for Neutral Bay Law Firm Listed eleven days agoat HammondCareWant to make a genuine difference in older people’s lives? Listed eleven days agoat HammondCareWant to make a genuine difference in older people’s lives? Listed eleven days agoat Guide Dogs NSW ACT
Seeking a professional with strong interpersonal, relationship management and fundraising skills. Join us now!
- Leading charity brand
- New part time position (0.6 FTE)
- Convenient Chatswood location, close to public transport and shops
Listed seven days agoat Camp Australia
Do you have experience working with kids, love educating our future leaders? Click in to find out more. 20 hours p/w.
- Up to 25 kids per day, take the lead in creating fun & enjoyable activities
- Work for a professional company with above award salary
- Lead a team of like-minded and close-knit professional educators
Listed fourteen days agoat Norths Group
If you are a creative, motivated individual with a passion for marketing and an eagerness to work in a modern, innovative venue, please read on!
- Fun and friendly environment
- Fantastic Training and Development
- Competitive rates of pay
Listed twenty days agoat KU Children's Services
Are you a dedicated administrative professional in the childcare industry? This 12 hours per week role offers fantastic work life balance!
- Permanent Part Time - 12 hours per week (days negotiable)
- Work across two services in Mosman and Roseville
- Access to more hours in other services
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education