Part Time Science & Technology, Legal, Education & Training, Community Services & Development, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators, Management, Other Jobs in Brookvale NSW 2100Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nineteen hours agoat The Pittwater House Schools
Pittwater House, an independent school on the Northern Beaches of Sydney, is seeking a part time Science Laboratory Assistant commencing November 2019
- Northern Beaches Location
- Term Time (plus two weeks) only role
- Independent School
Listed eighteen hours agoat Catholic Healthcare Ltd
Great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our Clients. Work smart phone provided with flexible working hours in your local area.
- Permanent Part-time roles at $23.87 p/hr + super
- Paid Kilometres and Travel Time + NFP Salary Packaging Benefits
- Brookvale, Narrabeen, Mona Vale, Mosman, Lindfield and Willoughby
Listed six days agoat MAX Solutions
Empower and motivate our customers to overcome their barriers and commence in meaningful and sustainable employment.
- Work with real people to improve their lives and make a difference
- Additional one weeks leave after three years of service
- Career growth and progression opportunities across the business
Listed twelve days agoat Northern Beaches CouncilThe Librarian provides the technical process knowledge and the advisory subject matter knowledge needed by the various customers of the Library. Listed twelve days agoat HammondCareWant to make a genuine difference in older people’s lives? Listed six days agoat Little Zak's Academy
Childcare - Little Zak's Academy are looking for an experienced and dedicated OSHC Educator to join our team in BROOKVALE!
- Do the Morning Shift, the Afternoon Shift, or BOTH!
- Monday to Friday, Permanent Part Time.
- Career progression opportunities available!
Listed twenty six days agoat Aspect LegalParalegal for a Commercial Legal Firm - Opportunity for Career Progression - Part Time Listed twenty two days agoat Sunnyfield
We are seeking creative & passionate workers who have the drive & determination to make a real difference in the lives of people with a disability!
- Permanent Role in Frenchs Forest
- Challenging and rewarding opportunity
- Training and career progression
Listed eight days agoat Employee Matters
This truly is a rare opportunity to balance a rewarding legal career with a fulfilling personal & family life. Generous package based on experience,
- Highly flexible role that delivers extra flex in the school holidays
- Work Part or full time and truly balance career, family and life
- Thriving boutique commercial law firm based in Frenchs Forest
Listed seven days agoat Little Lane Early Learning Centre
Brand new centre opening in December 2019. We are seeking a Mandarin Teacher that is passionate about teaching children Mandarin join our team.
- Brand new centre opening in December 2019
- Excellent salary and incentives
- Generous childcare discounts
Listed twenty seven days agoat Leor Pty LtdUtilise your early childhood expertise to support vulnerable families and children. Listed two days agoat Queenwood School for GirlsThis is a permanent part time role with a load of FTE 0.6 commencing in Term 1, 2020/ Listed five days agoat Fresh Hope CareCasual and permanent part-time positions available - Must be available to work Monday - Sunday and various shifts - Located in Forestville Listed twelve hours agoat Kiddiwinks Play Laugh and Learn
Kiddiwinks is a brand new centre located in Warriewood. We are currently looking for friendly Diploma & Cert 3 educators to join our team.
- Brand new centre & resources
- Work with a friendly, enthusiastic and supportive team
- Family owned and operated
Listed eight days agoat Carers NSW
Newly created position connecting with young carers across NSW.
- Connect with young people across NSW to conduct qualitative research
- 22.5 hours per week, contract to 30 June 2020
Listed eight days agoat Toltz LawyersExperienced Part Time Legal Bookkeeper/Accounts Manager required for Neutral Bay Law Firm Listed twelve days agoat HammondCareWant to make a genuine difference in older people’s lives? Listed twelve days agoat HammondCareWant to make a genuine difference in older people’s lives? Listed twelve days agoat Guide Dogs NSW ACT
Seeking a professional with strong interpersonal, relationship management and fundraising skills. Join us now!
- Leading charity brand
- New part time position (0.6 FTE)
- Convenient Chatswood location, close to public transport and shops
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education