Part Time CEO & General Management, Science & Technology, Legal, Education & Training, Community Services & Development, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators, Management Jobs in Brookvale NSW 2100Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fifteen days agoat KU Children's Services
Are you a dedicated administrative professional in the childcare industry? This 20 hour per week role offers fantastic work life balance!
- Permanent Part Time - 20 hours per week (days of work negotiable)
- Access to more hours in other services
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
Listed nine days agoat Sisters of the Good SamaritanThe Sisters of the Good Samaritan seek an experienced Safeguarding Coordinator in a newly created part time role (22.5 hrs per week), 3 year contract Listed twenty four days agoat TURNER FREEMAN
We have an opening in our Sydney office for a 2nd year law student to assist our senior Partner in his busy litigation practice.
- National law firm
- Get practical experience
- Great start to your legal career
Listed three days agoat MBS
Excellent career opportunity to join this leading independent Australian law firm as a Planning & Environment Senior Associate on a part-time basis.
- Direct and consistent support from 2 Partners
- Flexible working arrangements
- Highly competitive remuneration
Listed nine days agoat Jaide LawWork in an innovative boutique law firm in Darlinghurst and grow with us! Listed eight days agoat Unisson DisabilityWe are looking for enthusiastic and innovative people who have a passion for supporting people. Listed thirteen days agoat Oscar Hunt TailorsOscar Hunt are currently looking for a highly energetic and motivated Sales/Marketing graduate for a 3-month internship based in our Sydney Showroom Listed twenty one days agoat City of SydneyWe are looking for a highly skilled and motivated individual to help deliver quality programs for young people & the wider community within the City. Listed ten days agoat Gilbert + Tobin
Award winning law firm. Friendly, supportive team. Seeking min. 4 years PAE. Be a part of G+T's exciting growth journey! Will consider part time.
- Provide dedicated support to our Disputes + Investigations practice group
- Flexible working - will consider 4 days per week / 9 day fortnight
- Mentor and train lawyers, draft, edit and proofread knowledge resources
Listed two days agoat Bliss Early Learning
Boost your career with Bliss Early Learning! Premium centres in Sydney seeking energetic and passionate Early Childhood Teachers to lead our programs
- Competitive above award rates
- Flexible working hours - Full-time, Part-time and Casual positions
- Supportive team culture with continuing professional development and training
Listed seventeen days agoat BRC - Recruitment
BRC are looking for a Program Manager to lead a team and manage strategic operations of a multiple Domestic Violence services!
- Fantastic city opportunity close to public transport!
- Part time position working 4 days per week.
- A lucrative salary package $90k + Super + Salary packaging.
Listed fourteen days agoat Private AdvertiserBusiness manager for private tuition organisation. Listed fifteen days agoat Motor Neurone Disease Association of NSWResponsible for providing information and support to people living with MND, family members and health and community care providers across NSW and ACT Listed sixteen days agoat Glass Goodwin
This is a Part Time jobsuburb: SydneySydneyclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Seeking a part time wills & estates solicitor for a busy CBD practice.
- Join a leading wills & estates firm
- Broad and varied work
- Sydney CBD location
Listed seventeen days agoat Community Housing Industry Association NSWThis role offers a unique opportunity to lead the NSW community housing industry body’s work on affordable housing at a critical time for the industry Listed twenty two days agoat Law Partners Personal Injury Lawyers
Great part-time opportunity for a Paralegal or law student to work independently in a client-focused role.
- Lovely offices in heart of CBD, stone's throw from train
- Ongoing learning and development, genuine opportunities for career advancement
- Positive and nurturing working environment with a vibrant, young culture
Listed twenty four days agoat Inala
Enthusiastic people needed to work in a team environment supporting individuals living with disability.
- Casual, permanent part time positions available
- Mon-Fri 9am-3pm and weekend support hours also available
- Based in Vaucluse, Kensington, Watsons Bay
Listed six days agoat Masada College
We require an energetic, experienced person, the successful candidate must have proven leadership skills & work collaboratively with the Campus Rabbi.
- An opportunity to work with a professional, innovative and collaborative team
- Is considered a leading educational organisation in Professional Learning
- Consistently in the Top 50 Schools in NSW for the HSC
Listed eight days agoat Private AdvertiserEarly Childhood Education Trainer and Assessor Immediate start Listed nine days agoat Australian College of Applied Psychology
The Level B Lecturer has a key role in developing, teaching and coordinating counselling subjects for on-campus, online, and blended delivery.
- Engage and inspire students through a range of delivery modes
- Innovative and responsive environment, to become pioneers in the profession
- Be a thought leader in a self-accrediting college to students at ACAP
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education