Art Direction, Production, Planning & Scheduling, Student Services, Management, Public Transport & Taxi Services Jobs in Burwood VIC 3125Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed ten days agoat FGS
Plenty of variety in a busy despatch team
- 2IC to Despatch Manager
- Excellent salary package
Listed twelve days agoat Minihaha & Hiawatha Prop LtdChildren’s wear Manufacturer & Retailer seeking candidate with production & design administrative experience and liaison with off-shore manufactures Listed seven days agoat SEDA
We have a unique opportunity to join our team as an Admissions Coordinator on a part time, 12-month fixed term basis.
- 12-month fixed term contract
- Part time (3 days per week, flexible for right candidate)
- Based in Hawthorn East with a great team and supportive Manager
Listed thirteen days agoat Eastern Plant Hire
If you're after a team-based role that is fast-paced and challenging, then we have the opportunity for you!
- Take charge of your career alongside the growing EPH brand
- Energetic, supportive and collaborative team culture
- We encourage you to share your ideas with us where you see opportunities
Listed seven days agoat Online Education Services
Bring your passion for customer service to a highly rewarding role where you will be providing support to online students across a variety of areas.
- Varied service role providing support to online students
- Modern and supportive work culture
- AON Employer named Best of Best Employer 2017
Listed four days agoat Online Education Services
Join a unique and progressive team in a role which is crucial to the success and engagement of our students.
- Engaging & vibrant organisational culture
- AON Employer of Choice - Best of the Best 2017
- High growth industry & strong shareholder backing
Listed five days agoat Scape Australia ManagementThe Courtesy Shuttle Driver has primary responsibility for the secure and safe transportation of all Scape Residents. Listed ten days agoat Ducere
We are looking for an exceptional Learning Experience Officer to join our dynamic team. Apply today!
- Fantastic Prahran location
- Supportive and collaborative team culture
- Opportunity to make a difference every day!
Listed four days agoat Pearson Australia12 month contract with extension opportunity for an engaging and customer focused professional to join the team in a Student Success Advisor role. Listed seven days agoat Ozford Institute of Higher EducationThe role is responsible for the provision of student services and support, student administration, and learning resources management. Listed six days agoat Edutemps Pty Ltd
This position is a 1-month full-time temporary role, with an immediate start and may be extended.
- 4 weeks, temporary position
- Full-time, on-site at East Melbourne
- Short walk from Flinders Street station
Listed three days agoat Bright Spark Recruitment
Highly organised RTO Administration Officer required for quality company.
- Higher Education and VET provider!
- 500 staff!
- Excellent career progression!
Listed three days agoat Cardtronics Australasia Pty Ltd
Fantastic opportunity for a new role within the business! You will be facilitating and maintaining vendor relationships for a global ATM company!
- Global ATM Company
- Ongoing Training & Support Provided
- Immediate Start Available
Listed five days agoat Six Degrees Executive Pty Ltd
Great opportunity to coordinate the end to end supply chain process of this growing consumer goods organisation.
- Coordinate end to end Supply Chain Process
- Consumer Goods Business
- Centrally Located
Listed seven days agoat Solomon PartnershipGreat opportunity for a Mac professional to join the studio team working in fast paced Cremorne based ad agency. Full or part time. Listed six days agoat Aussizz Migration and Education Consultants PTY LTD
Aussizz Group is looking for an Enthusiastic & Customer Centric Consultant who possesses good knowledge of the Australian Education Industry
- Earn up to 45K annually + Superannuation + Incentives up to $5K monthly
- Work with a dynamic and hardworking team that also knows how to have fun!
- A challenging role with a brilliant opportunity for career development
Listed fourteen days agoat Transdev Australasia Pty Ltd
Are you passionate about serving the community? Looking to work in a diverse and inclusive environment as a respected professional? Apply Now!
- We'll support you to become a professional driver
- Paid employment while you're in training
- Shift options to increase your earning capacity or fit with your life
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education