Full Time Jobs in Cairns & Far North QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Bill Owen Insurance Brokers
Exciting Career Opportunity - Full Time - Attractive Remuneration Package
- Steadfast network broker
- Encourage personal and professional development
- Friendly and passionate team
This is a featured jobat Koppens Developements Pty Ltd
Seeking a highly motivated HR Officer with high-level communication skills and a drive to continue improvements to company systems & procedures in HR.
- CBD Location
- Innovative Company
- Exciting & Expanding company
Listed twenty two hours agoat St John's Community Care
We work as one team to take a progressive approach in the delivery of care, ensuring the services we deliver to our communities achieve best practice
- A rewarding purposeful career
- Opportunity for career progression
- Salary Sacrifice Available!
Listed two days agoat DFS Australia Pty LimitedDFS Australia is looking for a polished, professional, full time and part time Sales Associate to join the team at our Cairns Galleria. Listed eight days agoat Signature StaffOur client is a local business who is part of a national brand, providing electrical services to the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors. T... Listed nine days agoat TNT
Enthusiastic and self driven full-time Courier Drivers required for our Cairns depot.
- FULL TIME ROLE
- JOB SECURITY
- MONDAY - FRIDAY HOURS
Listed four days agoat Down Under DiveProfessional and hard working Reservations Clerk required for Cairns most popular tourism operator Listed ten days agoat Riley, A Crystalbrook Collection Resort
We are looking for a remarkable, truly great Assistant Executive Housekeeper to assist in leading our team in a new hotel opening!
- You love leading teams and getting your hands dirty too!
- Your attention to detail is second to none!
- Jaw dropping time management and organisational skills!
Listed three days agoat Elite Real Estate Services CairnsWe are seeking a well-presented, well-spoken receptionist/administration assistant for our Real Estate office. Listed fifteen hours agoat Hilton CairnsA gardener ensures that we exceed our guests expectations. Listed three days agoat Hays Executive
General Manager, Leisure & Tourism Sector Cairns, FNQ
- Stable & Profitable Business
- Exciting growth prospects
- Ambitious Plans
Listed two days agoat Good to Great Schools Australia Limited
We are seeking experienced project leads who will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of exciting innovative projects
- Contribute to a not-for-profit organisation that supports Australian school
- Professional development
- Various salary-sacrificing options (up to FBT threshold of $15,899.94 p/a)
Listed seventeen hours agoat Fantastic Furniture
- Does working for a multi-branded retailer excite?
- Looking for career progression?
- Wanting to join a business with an inclusive culture?
Listed two days agoat Mercy Community
Bring your passion, energy and drive to really make a difference in the lives of people we support.
- Broad and varied job content
- Supportive team environment
- Generous salary sacrificing benefits
Listed five days agoat Queensland RailWe are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our Asset Management team in Charters Towers. Listed one day agoat Riley, A Crystalbrook Collection Resort
Oversee remarkable F&B leaders who are proud of Crystalbrook Collection's freshest outlet - Greenfields at Riley!
- Greenfield is the healthy spot to relax by the pool & esplanade!
- Break the norm in the Cairns Cafe Scene
- We always have a space for you to find the fun and enjoy what you do
Listed nine days agoat Labour Solutions AustraliaOur client is offering a unique opportunity on a for a couple to take on the Managing/Care taking for 6 - 7 months running the day to day operation... Listed four days agoat TradeTools
Following our successful FNQ Launch, we have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join our new Cairns team. Be recognised & rewarded.
- Established, Secure and Growing Queensland Family Owned Company
- Committed to the Ongoing Training & Development of our Team Members
- Industry Leading Remuneration & Team Member Benefits
Listed two days agoat Austal Ships
Coordinate on vessel task completion, ensuring WHS/OHS compliance and delivering job closeout OQE.
- Cape Class Patrol Boats | RAN | ABF
- Full time permanent role in sunny Cairns
- 9 Day Fortnight | Austal Plus Benefits
Listed three days agoat TAFE Queensland North
Our Hospitality, IT, Tourism, Business & Personal Services Portfolio is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Kitchen Assistant to join our team.
- Temporary full-time opportunity until 26 June 2020
- Competitive Salary plus superannuation contributions of up to 12.75%
- Busy and diverse working environment
Listed eleven days agoat Safe Places for Children
Join a great team in a rewarding role: Our team at Safe Places supports young people at risk in transitional accommodation.
- Growing Organisation
- Strong Supportive and Committed Team
- Exciting Benefits and Opportunities for Professional Development
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education