Human Resources & Recruitment, Healthcare & Medical, Information & Communication Technology, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Stockbroking & Trading Jobs in Cairns & Far North QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven days agoat Coca-Cola Amatil
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is one of the largest bottlers of non-alcoholic ready-to-drink beverages in the Asia-Pacific region and one of the world's ...
- Exciting Opportunity
- Leading brand
Listed eighteen hours agoat Pacific National
Play a key role in the team to ensure the safe and efficient running of the terminal in Cairns. Permanent opportunity.
- Enjoy variety working with forklifts, gantry cranes & performing shunting.
- Rotating shifts across 7 day roster. 5 weeks annual leave.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
Listed seventeen hours agoat Sugarman Australia
Provide support to senior people who have been abused, or at risk of experiencing abuse or financial exploitation.
- 17.5% leave loading
- 3 days ex gratia leave available over the Christmas/New Years eve period
- Time off in Lieu arrangements available
Listed twelve days agoat Life Without Barriers
Seeking an experienced Recruiter with excellent stake holder management and the ability to manage high volume recruitment ideally within the NFP space
- New Offices – Can base from either Cairns or Shailer Park
- 2 roles on offer – Full Time & Casual (Casual based in Brisbane only)
- Regular travel to Cairns, Townsville & Mackay required
Listed six days agoat Endeavour FoundationWe are: We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible! Listed fifteen days agoat Archer Solutions
Always wanted to work with planes at an airport? ARCHER has an exciting opportunity available for Aircraft Refuellers. Register your interest today!
- Register your interest and be contacted when a suitable position is available
- Excellent remuneration starting at $32.20 per hour
- Potential to progress from a casual role to a permanent position
Listed twenty days agoat Austal Ships
Permanent position | immediate start | sunny Cairns | Commonwealth ABF contract | busy key role | 9 day fortnight
- Permanent | full-time role | Cairns | ABF Contract
- Pivotal position - planned maintenance
- Immediate Start | Fantastic Career Opportunity with Global Shipbuilder
Listed eighteen days agoat Elite Executive Pty Ltd
A national organisation that has a fun, dynamic culture and is growing rapidly. Great opportunity to advance your career and lead a team.
- Creative Financial Leader for International Airline
- Strategic and Dynamic Organisation
- Exceptional Package on Offer
Listed five days agoat Employment OfficeExciting opportunity for an experienced On-Call Scientist to work in a Private Hospital pathology practice with opportunities for career progression! Listed thirteen days agoat Hays Policy & StrategyWorking in the health care industry, coordinating the day to day service delivery. Listed eighteen days agoat Signature StaffJoin a progressive company representing one of Australia's most famous luxury resorts on the tropical coast of Queensland in the role of HR Adminis... Listed seven days agoat Redstone Recruitment Pty Ltd
Case Manager (Aged Care / Community / Home Care) - in Cairns required for a values-driven NFP provider. $80-$85k + super +NFP benefits + access to car
- Excellent salary package available: $80-$85k + super & NFP benefits + car
- Values-driven NFP healthcare organisation. With lots of growth on the horizon
- Opportunity for a Community RN to take a step up!
Listed four days agoat Hays Information Technology
A leading company are seeking an experienced Senior Networking Engineer to join their Mount Isa based team.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Diverse Projects
- Leadership Opportunity
Listed twenty five days agoat JOB CONNECT P/LHR Truck drivers wanted for an immediate start! Fantastic hourly rate, great working conditions with a Nationally respected company. Listed seven days agoat Infinite Care
Opportunity for a passionate & experienced Care Coordinator to join our growing team ensuring high quality clinical care is delivered to our residents
- Be a part of a a team with a unique culture underpinned by strong values
- Brand new state-of-the-art residential aged care facility
- Join one of Australia's fastest growing Aged Care Providers
Listed eight days agoat Australian Health ProfessionalsAustralia's fastest growing Aged Care provider is looking for a Clinically driven senior candidate to handle Aged Care legislation in North QLD. Listed twenty five days agoat Regis
Clinical Support Specialist | Aged Care | Part Time | Cairns | Co-ordinate Clinical support to FN QLD Regis Facilities | Apply Now
- Leading Aged Care Provider | Cairns
- Roving Clinical Support & Education Role
- Part Time Permanent | Travel
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education