Banking & Financial Services, Human Resources & Recruitment, Information & Communication Technology, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Ambulance/Paramedics Jobs in Cairns & Far North QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed nine days agoat Coca-Cola Amatil
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is one of the largest bottlers of non-alcoholic ready-to-drink beverages in the Asia-Pacific region and one of the world's ...
- Exciting Opportunity
- Leading brand
Listed two days agoat Pacific National
Play a key role in the team to ensure the safe and efficient running of the terminal in Cairns. Permanent opportunity.
- Enjoy variety working with forklifts, gantry cranes & performing shunting.
- Rotating shifts across 7 day roster. 5 weeks annual leave.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
Listed thirteen days agoat Life Without Barriers
Seeking an experienced Recruiter with excellent stake holder management and the ability to manage high volume recruitment ideally within the NFP space
- New Offices – Can base from either Cairns or Shailer Park
- 2 roles on offer – Full Time & Casual (Casual based in Brisbane only)
- Regular travel to Cairns, Townsville & Mackay required
Listed seven days agoat Endeavour FoundationWe are: We are people working together, making possibilities a reality for people with a disability. We call ourselves #teampossible! Listed twenty one days agoat Austal Ships
Permanent position | immediate start | sunny Cairns | Commonwealth ABF contract | busy key role | 9 day fortnight
- Permanent | full-time role | Cairns | ABF Contract
- Pivotal position - planned maintenance
- Immediate Start | Fantastic Career Opportunity with Global Shipbuilder
Listed sixteen days agoat Archer Solutions
Always wanted to work with planes at an airport? ARCHER has an exciting opportunity available for Aircraft Refuellers. Register your interest today!
- Register your interest and be contacted when a suitable position is available
- Excellent remuneration starting at $32.20 per hour
- Potential to progress from a casual role to a permanent position
Listed nineteen days agoat Signature StaffJoin a progressive company representing one of Australia's most famous luxury resorts on the tropical coast of Queensland in the role of HR Adminis... Listed fourteen days agoat National Australia Bank
Utilise your business banking expertise in this diverse role, developing & managing NAB's portfolio of business banking customers
- Combine your passion for customers, relationship management & banking
- Showcase your passion for making an impact in your local market
- Perfect opportunity to play a pivotal role in your local community
Listed twenty six days agoat JOB CONNECT P/LHR Truck drivers wanted for an immediate start! Fantastic hourly rate, great working conditions with a Nationally respected company. Listed five days agoat Hays Information Technology
A leading company are seeking an experienced Senior Networking Engineer to join their Mount Isa based team.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Diverse Projects
- Leadership Opportunity
Listed twenty eight days agoat BDOWe are seeking an Adviser with a passion for providing exceptional client service to join our growing Private Wealth team. Listed fifteen days agoat Powe's Haulage Pty LtdSeasonal driver positions available for the Sugar season in Tully. Great hourly rates & benefits on offer to the right candidate. Listed twenty seven days agoat Private AdvertiserPNG Air with its new fleet of ATR 72-600 series aircraft and a workforce of over 750 is now one of the largest airline operators in this region. Listed five days agoat SeaswiftThis is an exciting opportunity to progress your career within the marine industry Listed three hours agoat Enterprise Rent-a-Car20 hours / week. Help us to manage our car rental fleet. Liaise with suppliers, monitor fleet levels keeping our cars on the road as much as possible. Listed seven days agoat Skytrans Airlines Pty Ltd
Ensures the air operations undertaken by the fleet are conducted safely and efficiently and in compliance with Company Manuals and legislation.
- Aviation Industry
- Cairns Location
- Dynamic Workplace Culture
Listed one day agoat TJ Microsystems
We’re on the hunt for a highly professional Level 3 Senior Engineer
- Full Time Roles - Leading Managed Services Provider in Cairns & Townsville
- Fun and Exciting Work Environment
- Cutting Edge Tools and Technology
Listed twelve days agoat Cairns Airport Pty LtdCustomer Centric Focus - Dynamic Work Environment - Cairns and Mackay Airports - Senior Leadership Role - Strategic Business Partner
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education