Human Resources & Recruitment, Information & Communication Technology, Banking - Business, Psychology, Counselling & Social Work Jobs in Cairns & Far North QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eight days agoat Life Without Barriers
Seeking an experienced Recruiter with excellent stake holder management and the ability to manage high volume recruitment ideally within the NFP space
- New Offices – Can base from either Cairns or Shailer Park
- 2 roles on offer – Full Time & Casual (Casual based in Brisbane only)
- Regular travel to Cairns, Townsville & Mackay required
Listed fourteen days agoat Signature StaffJoin a progressive company representing one of Australia's most famous luxury resorts on the tropical coast of Queensland in the role of HR Adminis... Listed nine days agoat National Australia Bank
Utilise your business banking expertise in this diverse role, developing & managing NAB's portfolio of business banking customers
- Combine your passion for customers, relationship management & banking
- Showcase your passion for making an impact in your local market
- Perfect opportunity to play a pivotal role in your local community
Listed fifteen days agoat Signature StaffJoin a progressive company representing one of Australia's most famous luxury resorts on the tropical coast of Queensland in the role of Security a... Listed nine days agoat Hays Policy & StrategyContract opportunity for an experienced Psychologist or accredited mental health social worker. Listed seventeen days agoat Cornerstone Medical RecruitmentUp to $100,000 + super. Developmental Psychologist position in tropical far North QLD. Work with amazing children across school and home visits. Listed eighteen days agoat Work Health Group
A new opportunity is available in Cairns for a Psychologist or Rehab Counsellor.Great team culture, with a strong focus on training and development
- Join a team where your voice counts
- Enjoy a wide variety of cases tailored to your strengths
- An induction program that is tailored for you
Listed thirty days agoat Chandler Macleod GroupExperienced Case Manager/Community Engagement Coordinator/Psychologist needed for full time role in Government Department Listed six days agoat Cairns Airport Pty LtdCustomer Centric Focus - Dynamic Work Environment - Cairns and Mackay Airports - Senior Leadership Role - Strategic Business Partner Listed seven days agoat Elite Executive Pty Ltd
Looking for a new team member to provide quality advice and support to management and employees.
- Opportunity to be Part of a Passionate Team
- DIDO 4:3 Roster from Cairns
- Attractive Remuneration Package on Offer
Listed fourteen days agoat CBC Staff Selection
Providing high quality IT support and consultancy to a diverse range of clientele. Including on-site support, remote and installation.
- An established, long standing local Cairns business
- A diverse, customer facing role
- Providing helpdesk support to internal staff
Listed twenty five days agoat VerserWe are looking for a technicians who can work from 12:30am to approx 8:30am on Mondays 28th Oct. Project involves networks and configuring PCs. Listed seventeen days agoat Shangri-La HotelInformation Technology Systems Manager position in 5 star Hotel, maintaining systems and providing support to all departments. Listed seventeen days agoat Department of Child Safety Youth and Women
Opportunity to work together with people, partners and places to enable Queenslanders, especially the most vulnerable, to thrive and be safe.
- Attractive salary package including 12.5% superannuation & annual leave loading
- Industry-leading training and support
- Family support through parental leave and flexible working arrangements
Listed ten days agoat McArthur
Engage with the community and work for one of Australia's leading providers of high-quality mental health and clinical counselling services.
- Long term (12 month) contracts with probable extension
- Professional development within a passionate team
- Flexible working conditions available
Listed fifteen days agoat Blue Care
Due to internal promotion, we’re inviting applications from experienced resource managers to oversee our Far North Qld workforce planning & mgmt!
- Senior leadership opportunity
- Lead workforce management across Far North Queensland
- Competitive Package + Super + NFP Salary Benefits + Vehicle
Listed seventeen days agoat Defence Force RecruitingThe Staff Officer Workforce and Governance provides specialist training support to the Directorate of Navy Minor Projects and Simulation. Listed seventeen days agoat Stellar RecruitmentAre you a strategic thinker, problem solver, organised and driven HR professional looking for an excellent mining role?
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education