Administration & Office Support, Advertising, Arts & Media, Consulting & Strategy, CEO & General Management Jobs in Cairns & Far North QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Norwest Consolidated
Norwest Consolidated an earthmoving business based in Normanton, requires an administration person with previous experience in this position
- High degree of organisation and prioritisation
- Ability to work within a small team and individually
- Good Communication Skills, both written and verbal
Listed five days agoat SpotlessNew opportunity for a reliable part-time Accommodation Receptionist to join the Spotless team in Cairns! Listed five days agoat Signature StaffThis professional outfit is engaged in car brokerage has been operating in Cairns for number of years earning a great reputation Listed thirteen days agoat Signature StaffYour Employer Since their inception in late 70's this large local family business has been built on a strong customer focus, ensuring a professio Listed eight days agoat SD Loans & Leasing Pty LtdSD Loans and Leasing are looking for a Receptionist/Administrator to join the team. Listed two days agoat Hays Office Support
Part time position to commence ASAP.
- Government position
- 25 hours per week
- Attractive hourly rate
Listed two days agoat Southern Cross Austereo
Kick-start your career in media entertainment with the home of the Hit Network & Triple M, Southern Cross Austereo! Promo superstars needed!
- Work for Australia's biggest entertainment media company!
- Vibrant culture, highly supportive environment with great perks
- Represent ICONIC brands, such as the Triple M & Hit Networks!
Listed seven days agoat MEGTSuccessful candidate will be punctual & reliable, with ability to work with a team.
Experience in a busy office environment an advantage. Listed seven days agoat Davidson ExecutiveInfluential role contributing to the long-term environmental sustainability of two of Australia’s most iconic and important World Heritage sites. Listed nine days agoat News Corp Australia
This cadetship is a News Corp Australia initiative to identify and employ people with the ability and passion to help forge our multimedia future.
- Fire up your Journalism career
- Work with the best in the industry
- Join Australia's most influential place for news!
Listed eleven hours agoat St John's Community Care
We work as one team to take a progressive approach in the delivery of care, ensuring the services we deliver to our communities achieve best practice
- A rewarding purposeful career
- Opportunity for career progression
- Salary Sacrifice Available!
Listed seven hours agoat Coral Sea Dreaming Dive and Sail
Coral Sea Dreaming Dive & Sail – Cairns is seeking an all round Administration, Book Keeper and Marketing Manager with tourism and business experience
- Flexible Hours
- Diverse Role
- Family Business
Listed six days agoat Hays Office Support
Short term temporary role.
- State government
- 2 week position
- Full time hours
Listed one day agoat Complete Mobility & RehabDisability Industry based in Cairns | All-rounder | Casual | 3 Days per week and Saturdays Listed eleven hours agoat Freight For YouOutgoing receptionist is required for a busy office in Portsmith Listed eight hours agoat Hudson
High Profile Federal Government Department -Cairns Location - Part time role - Commencing Early August- 5 Month Contract with view to extend
- Part time position in Cairns (Mon-Fri 9:30am-2:30pm)
- $33.15/h + Super
- 5 Month Contract commencing Early August with possible extensions
Listed five days agoat Good to Great Schools Australia Limited
Play an integral role in the development of a professional and dynamic team to deliver on the outcomes and overall vision of the organisation.
- Full time role based in Cairns
- Satisfaction in supporting a non-for-profit towards a great cause
- Various salary-sacrificing options (including an employee benefits card)
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education