Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Insurance & Superannuation, Winery & Viticulture, Conservation, Parks & Wildlife, Agency Account Management Jobs in Cairns & Far North QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed five days agoat Youi Pty Ltd.
Looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career - Youi is the company to join!
- Challenging and autonomous role
- Be a part of the Youi success story
- Awesome incentives and employee benefits!
Listed ten hours agoat Private AdvertiserCome join our team! Listed five days agoat Catholic Education ServicesAn exciting opportunity has become available at St Augustine's College for a Communication & Community Engagement Officer commencing in Term 4, 2019. Listed seven days agoat Tropic Group
You'll be a self-motivated, problem-solving bright spark who can juggle multiple tasks and deadlines with creative flair and co-worker cohesiveness.
- Boutique media and marketing studio
- Dynamic team culture fostering creativity and excellence
- Full time or part time hours
Listed eight days agoat Brothers Leagues Club (Cairns) LtdAn exciting opportunity now exists for 12 months, fix term contract as Marketing Coordinator based at Brothers Leagues Club Cairns. Listed two days agoat JCU: James Cook University, Australia
JCU is calling for expressions of interests in a number of marketing opportunities within the Division of Tropical Environments & Societies (DTES).
- Various marketing career opportunities available
- Attractive salary with 17% employer super contributions & 5 weeks annual leave
- Recruiting for both our beautiful, tropical campuses Townsville and Cairns.
Listed seven days agoat Down Under DiveNo experience necessary. Become a PADI Divemaster in 4 months and begin an exciting new career in the dive/tourism industry. Listed thirteen minutes agoat Experience Co Ltd.Join the Experience Co leadership team. Cairns Based with an excellent package. Listed nine days agoat Western Downs Regional Council
You will be responsible for leading the development & implementation of key marketing, media relations & stakeholder engagement activities.
- Lead, develop and implement key marketing & communication activities
- Work with CEO & Management driving external & internal communication initiatives
- Relocation assistance of up to $5,000 may be offered to successful candidate
Listed fourteen days agoat Austal Ships
Operating within a matrix operating environment, you will oversee the Service Centre as a whole, and support the growth of Austal's client base in th
- General Manager | Service Centre
- Full time permanent role in sunny Cairns
- 9 Day Fortnight | Austal Plus Benefits
Listed sixteen days agoat Cairns Regional CouncilCairns Regional Council is an innovative employer with a diverse workforce. We need talented, committed people who want to make a difference! Listed seventeen days agoat PrecruitmentA Marketing and Business Development opportunity within a modern, innovative and progressive Cairns based firm! Listed twenty one days agoat Rivers Insurance Brokers
Work as a team with experienced Account Managers to grow a great portfolio. Join a business that is going places.
- Want to working with a team that enjoys coming to work!
- Like to work a 9 day fortnight?
- Want to be proactively supported in the development of your career ?
Listed fifteen days agoat AAM Corporate Pty Ltd
Are you a qualified motor loss assessor, or trade qualified panel beater/painter who conducts themselves with integrity, honesty, and wants to learn?
- Work from home, add work life balance to your achievements
- Excellent Salary, plus motor vehicle or motor vehicle allowance
- Work with Australia's No 1 Motor Vehicle Loss Assessing Company
Listed twenty seven days agoat Private AdvertiserKeep fit delivering catalogues into household letterboxes on an independent contracting basis. Listed fifteen days agoat Private AdvertiserApply online download the application kit & fill out selection criteria. Please note incomplete selection criteria will not be accepted.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education