Marketing & Communications, CEO & General Management, Insurance & Superannuation, Winery & Viticulture, Conservation, Parks & Wildlife, Promotions Jobs in Cairns & Far North QLDSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed ten days agoat Youi Pty Ltd.
Looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career - Youi is the company to join!
- Challenging and autonomous role
- Be a part of the Youi success story
- Awesome incentives and employee benefits!
Listed twenty days agoat Southern Cross Austereo
Fantastic opportunity based in Cairns - Fun, dynamic work environment - Highly supportive, collaborative company culture
- Are you Focused, Energetic, Organised and a Multi Tasker?
- Excellent benefits, including flexible working arrangements and entertainment
- Further your career in the media and entertainment industry!
Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserCome join our team! Listed ten days agoat Catholic Education ServicesAn exciting opportunity has become available at St Augustine's College for a Communication & Community Engagement Officer commencing in Term 4, 2019. Listed twelve days agoat Tropic Group
You'll be a self-motivated, problem-solving bright spark who can juggle multiple tasks and deadlines with creative flair and co-worker cohesiveness.
- Boutique media and marketing studio
- Dynamic team culture fostering creativity and excellence
- Full time or part time hours
Listed three days agoat Trinity Anglican SchoolTrinity Anglican School (TAS) is looking for a bright, self-motivated and energetic person to take on the position of Manager Marketing and Admissions Listed thirteen days agoat Brothers Leagues Club (Cairns) LtdAn exciting opportunity now exists for 12 months, fix term contract as Marketing Coordinator based at Brothers Leagues Club Cairns. Listed seven days agoat JCU: James Cook University, Australia
JCU is calling for expressions of interests in a number of marketing opportunities within the Division of Tropical Environments & Societies (DTES).
- Various marketing career opportunities available
- Attractive salary with 17% employer super contributions & 5 weeks annual leave
- Recruiting for both our beautiful, tropical campuses Townsville and Cairns.
Listed three days agoat DFS Australia Pty LimitedDFS are seeking a Sales & Marketing Executive to join our high-performing team looking after the Chinese Market based in Cairns. Listed twelve days agoat Down Under DiveNo experience necessary. Become a PADI Divemaster in 4 months and begin an exciting new career in the dive/tourism industry. Listed five days agoat Experience Co Ltd.Join the Experience Co leadership team. Cairns Based with an excellent package. Listed fourteen days agoat Western Downs Regional Council
You will be responsible for leading the development & implementation of key marketing, media relations & stakeholder engagement activities.
- Lead, develop and implement key marketing & communication activities
- Work with CEO & Management driving external & internal communication initiatives
- Relocation assistance of up to $5,000 may be offered to successful candidate
Listed nineteen days agoat Austal Ships
Operating within a matrix operating environment, you will oversee the Service Centre as a whole, and support the growth of Austal's client base in th
- General Manager | Service Centre
- Full time permanent role in sunny Cairns
- 9 Day Fortnight | Austal Plus Benefits
Listed twenty two days agoat PrecruitmentA Marketing and Business Development opportunity within a modern, innovative and progressive Cairns based firm! Listed three days agoat Apunipima Cape York Health Council
Join the Apunipima Cape York Health Council Board to provide your expertise and help set the direction of this growing organisation in Far North QLD.
- One of Queensland's largest Community Controlled Health Organisation
- Improving the health of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islanders in Cape York
- Join a diverse, highly skilled and passionate Board
Listed twenty six days agoat Rivers Insurance Brokers
Work as a team with experienced Account Managers to grow a great portfolio. Join a business that is going places.
- Want to working with a team that enjoys coming to work!
- Like to work a 9 day fortnight?
- Want to be proactively supported in the development of your career ?
Listed twenty days agoat AAM Corporate Pty Ltd
Are you a qualified motor loss assessor, or trade qualified panel beater/painter who conducts themselves with integrity, honesty, and wants to learn?
- Work from home, add work life balance to your achievements
- Excellent Salary, plus motor vehicle or motor vehicle allowance
- Work with Australia's No 1 Motor Vehicle Loss Assessing Company
Listed twenty days agoat Private AdvertiserApply online download the application kit & fill out selection criteria. Please note incomplete selection criteria will not be accepted.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education