Administration & Office Support, Call Centre & Customer Service, Programming & Production, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care, Food Technology & Safety Jobs in Cairns QLD 4870Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat International Mill Relines
IMR are seeking a Part-Time Receptionist to join us at our busy office to provide excellent customer service.
- Potential of future full-time hours for the right candidate.
- Perfect opportunity for an eager to learn junior.
- Centrally located office
Listed twenty three hours agoat Private AdvertiserAdministration/Secretarial Listed seventeen hours agoat Private AdvertiserWe are seeking a positive, professional person to join our growing firm. Listed one day agoat Migration Plus
Key tasks include responsibility for reception and specific administration duties.
- close to transport in central business district
Listed twenty two hours agoat Enterprise Management Group
Contribute to the effectiveness and consistency of our corporate compliance processes
- Join our Cairns Based Quality Team
- Progressive Equal Opportunity Employer
- Attractive Salary Package
Listed eight days agoat Catholic Education ServicesSt Andrew's Catholic College, Redlynch is seeking a Purchasing Officer to join their administration team. Listed six days agoat Diocese of CairnsThe Catholic Diocese of Cairns presents an exciting opportunity for a service driven and motivated Administrator to join their team. Listed sixteen days agoat Private Advertiser
Bring your magic touch and join our fun and friendly team at Samios Cairns!
- Australian Owned Company
- Great Team Environment
- Career Advancement
Listed eleven days agoat Mungalli Creek DairyWe are looking for a high performer who LOVES our Brand and has a commitment to outstanding customer service and significantly growing our sales. Listed five days agoat Hays Accounting Support
Senior Administration, Reception, Scheduling, Cairns, Permanent position
- Permanent Opportunity
- Cairns based position
- Commercial Business
Listed fourteen days agoat Clark Equipment Sales Pty LtdClark Equipment in Cairns is seeking an individual who has exceptional communication skills and is highly focused on attention to detail. Listed twenty one days agoat Private AdvertiserAccounts/Administration Position Listed two days agoat PCYC QLD
Support theCoordinator to ensure the service meets all operating requirement needs and operations are well-managed and commercially viable.
- Permanent, Part-Time (35 hours per week)
- Generous tax free salary packaging benefits
- Flexible workplace and family friendly environment
Listed twelve days agoat Trinity Petroleum Services
This role will provide support to the Finance (predominantly Accounts Payable) and Customer Service functions of the business.
- Wonderful opportunity for someone experienced in Accounts Payable or Finance
- Friendly team environment
- Full time role
Listed twelve days agoat Queensland Indigenous Family Violence Legal Service (QIFVLS)
Are you motivated to help Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander victims of family & domestic violence? Come work with us as a Legal Support Officer!
- Identified Role (Aboriginal &/or Torres Strait Islander Designated Position)
- Assist victims of Family & Domestic Violence
- Salary + attractive benefits & entitlements
Listed nineteen days agoat Knight Frank (Cairns)
Kickstart your career in an office environment.
- Office role providing a good foundation for the Commercial Property Industry
- Great opportunity to join a global real estate brand
- Awesome team environment
Listed twelve days agoat Status PlusWorking closely with the Director to tender on commercial projects and meet deadlines. Listed sixteen days agoat Cape York PartnershipAn exciting opportunity for an Administration and Finance Support Officer who is keen to develop their skills and make a difference! Listed twelve days agoat Cootharinga North Queensland
Cootharinga North Queensland is seeking a passionate and customer driven Account Manager to join our Customer Connect Team in Cairns North Queensland
- Values and Purpose Driven Organisation
- Supportive and Professional Team Environment
- Tax effective Salary Packaging benefits
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education