Science & Technology, Call Centre & Customer Service, Programming & Production, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care, Records Management & Document Control Jobs in Cairns QLD 4870Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Enterprise Management Group
Contribute to the effectiveness and consistency of our corporate compliance processes
- Join our Cairns Based Quality Team
- Progressive Equal Opportunity Employer
- Attractive Salary Package
Listed twenty days agoat SGS Australia Pty Ltd
No laboratory experience is required - all we require is a team focus, follow instructions and be comfortable with routine techniques and procedures.
- Be Part of a Busy and Exciting Team Environment
- Learn Quality On-the-Job Skills
- Entry Level Role with Great Opportunities
Listed seven days agoat PCYC QLD
Support theCoordinator to ensure the service meets all operating requirement needs and operations are well-managed and commercially viable.
- Permanent, Part-Time (35 hours per week)
- Generous tax free salary packaging benefits
- Flexible workplace and family friendly environment
Listed seven days agoat RPS
RPS is seeking a Graduate Environment Scientist to work on a casual basis assisting and supporting our busy Environmental team based in Cairns.
- Broaden your skills with this great opportunity
- Diverse learning experiences across a wide range of sectors
- Join our tight knit Environmental team
Listed twenty seven days agoat Hays Facilities Management
Casual Childcare Assistants Required
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Casual Position
- Cairns Based
Listed three days agoat Cairns Regional CouncilCairns Regional Council is an innovative employer with a diverse workforce. We need talented, committed people who want to make a difference! Listed thirteen days agoat Tarsus CC Pty LtdAttractive salary package and KPI incentives for the right candidate Listed six days agoat Lady Gowrie Child CentreWe are seeking a qualified Early Childhood Teacher for our Child Centre. Benefits include above award wage, and ongoing PD. Listed twenty five days agoat Tarsus CC Pty LtdWe are looking for a highly skilled 2IC/Lead Educator to join our team at Dreamtimes Early Learning Centre Listed ten days agoat Freshwater State School P and CIn charge of & responsible for the effective & efficient operation of the OSHC in accordance with policy & directions of the P&C Committee. Listed six days agoat Family Day Care Cairns
EDUCATOR - FAMILY DAY CARE CAIRNS
- Work for yourself from home - Earn up to $60 per hour (see add for details)
- Flexibility - choose your own hours to suit your family
- Be part of a friendly team!
Listed four hours agoat Goodstart Early Learning
An exciting opportunity to join a well known team in the local community to help enrich children's lives.
- Opportunity to Join an Industry Leader and earn above award wages
- Professional and dedicated team with opportunities for conitinual development
- We are for children, not for profit
Listed seven days agoat Randstad Professionals
Great opportunity for excellent customer service agents
- Great Hourly Rates
- Central Location
Listed twelve days agoat IPA
Based in the Traffic Management Centre, this position is all about the supply of accurate traffic information to the public and emergency services.
- Can you handle being involved in emergency situations?
- Do you like working in a fast-paced environment?
- Can you think on your feet?
Listed eighteen days agoat Secure Parking Pty Ltd.Secure Parking is the largest commercial car park operator in Australia and operates over 650 car parks across Australia, New Zealand. Listed four days agoat PCYC QLD
Maintain a clean and safe environment before, during and after the completion of the daily program through effectively supervising children.
- Casual, 5 - 15 Hrs per week
- Multiple Roles - Multiple PCYC Locations
- Join a fun, positive and diverse working environment!
Listed five days agoat Affinity Education Group
Your next career step in Early Childhood Education starts here!
- Flexible Working Hours!
- Professional Development Opportunities to Grow Within the Company!
- Supportive Environment & Fun Team!
Listed four days agoat PCYC QLD
Deliver high quality assessment, professional support, coaching and training to Coordinators and Educators.
- Full-Time, Permanent - Generous salary packaging options and other benefits
- Join a friendly family and supportive team
- Be a part of creating a stimulating and positive environment
Listed twenty six days agoat One Tree Community Services Inc
Childcare - Qualified 2IC/ Assistant Manager to join a remote Indigenous community. Based in Wadeye, NT. Free housing and relocation is on offer!
- Opportunity to gain invaluable experience working in a remote setting
- Free Housing - SAVE SAVE SAVE
- 6 weeks paid annual leave - free quarterly flights to Darwin
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education