Graduate Jobs in Camberwell VIC 3124Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat HAUS
Seeking an individual with exceptional communication skills especially phone manner as well as strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Great opportunity to join an innovative Australian owned company
- Premium domestic cooking appliance brand growing fast
- Convenient location in Carrum Downs
This is a featured jobat Ascender
Deliver end-to-end payroll processing to clients using Preceda system. Balance & report on monthly and yearly payroll.
- Permanent, Full-time role - initial location Malvern, then City Road, Southbank
- Fast-paced, people-focused environment - be part of a motivated, growing team
- Leading Payroll Outsourcing provider in APAC
Listed two days agoat Relationships Australia VictoriaFull-time role for 12 months, located in Camberwell. Highly competitive sector remuneration and salary packaging benefits. Listed three days agoat Australian Institute of Superannuation Trustees
This fast-paced role will see you dealing with multiple stakeholders to provide IT support. A great opportunity to showcase your technical skills.
- Opportunity to utlise your IT Support skills
- Full-time permanent position - 35 hours per week
- Highly regarded membership association
Listed three days agoat Korowa Anglican Girls' SchoolWe are looking for a dynamic, multi-skilled and team-focused Personal Assistant to join our team at Korowa Anglican Girls’ School. Listed three days agoat Emprise GroupWe have a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and driven Assistant Accountant to join our team with support and development on offer. Listed three days agoat Fortis Security P/L
Fantastic opportunity for an IT support to grow your career within the electronic security industry.
- Career path development position in the IT & electronic security industry
- Full time contract
- Working within a highly technical and supportive team
Listed four days agoat Emeritus ResearchResearch Assistant wanted: Clinical Trials Centre in Camberwell. Assist our Coordinators with protocol specific tasks, clerical duties and data entry. Listed five days agoat Henley Properties
Henley continues to lead the way in new home design and technical innovation. Join this dynamic team within a culture of learning and development.
- Celebrating our 30th year of building new homes for Victorians!
- Join our highly innovative, industry leading IT team in this key support role
- Great team culture | Great company benefits | Competitive Salary
Listed two days agoat Viatek Technology Pty LtdWe need a Full time Service Desk Analyst who is a committed team player, looking to join a fast paced environment in Cremorne Melbourne Listed ten days agoat Telco ICT
This role will involve 50% project management dealing with external stakeholders and 50% IT help desk.
- A full time position centrally based in Camberwell
- Work with Telco and IT products
- Supporting ongoing learning and growth
Listed five days agoat Rationale Group Pty Ltd
We're looking for an enthusiastic and motivated IT Support person to join RATIONALE's growing IT Team!
- Provide company-wide technical support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Level 1 Hardware and Software Support
- Career Progression with exposure and involvement in company-wide IT Projects
Listed four days agoat Bakers Delight Holdings
Your design skills will be called upon in this role as you work closely with the Marketing team and wider business to develop print & digital assets.
- Concept, Design and Create!
- Develop content for our Local Marketing team & corporate departments.
- Camberwell location, discounted lunch deal & corporate casual dress code!
Listed three days agoat Priority Networking Pty LtdEntry level IT Support Helpdesk engineer needed to join a fast growing national company. Listed four days agoat Hays Contact Centres
This state government organisation is looking multiple Customer Service Officers to join their growing team!
- Kew location
- State Government Organisation
- Multiple positions | February start
Listed two days agoat Dixon Advisory
Are you a recent Accounting grad? Build your career with hands-on experience and a supportive workplace that meets your professional objectives.
- On-the-job training, mentoring by senior staff and postgraduate study support!
- Free breakfast each morning + annual fitness rebate.
- Sponsored sporting events, monthly team gatherings and office parties.
Listed one day agoat ThompsonCook | We Only Do Accounting
An appealing opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join a leading NFP on a 4 month part time contract
- Reputable not for profit organisation based in the Eastern Suburbs
- To suit an Accountant looking for flexibility and career experience
- Circa $65k package pro rata | 4 month contract | Immediate Start | Parking
Listed six days agoat Next Technik Australia Pty LtdExperienced Finance Manager to take responsibility for all finance functions and drive technical excellence. Working closely with the executive team. Listed three days agoat Kao Australia P/L
Are you looking to contribute to a high functioning Customer Service Team? Come and work with a great team in new offices at Camberwell.
- Work with a high performance team in Camberwell, parking onsite
- Staff discounts on all product lines, paid parental leave and study leave
- Volunteer and community service leave
Listed three days agoat WINconnect
to improve the quality of surrounding environment within our Community Energy Networks.
- strong focus on design and implement systems to reduce environmental impact
- Outstanding opportunity for ambitious and strong thinkers
- competitive salary
Listed four days agoat Glenvill Pty LtdGreat role for an Assistant Accountant. Learn from the best at Australia's Most Awarded Builder.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education