Part Time, Contract/Temp Legal, Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Winery & Viticulture Jobs in Campbell ACT 2612Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Hudson - Technology and Digital
One of our premium government client based in Canberra is looking for highly experienced and committed Data Analytics Officer.
- 12 months of contract
- CBD, Canberra
- Role open to all Australian Citizens with Baseline clearance
Listed four days agoat Compas Pty LtdCompas is seeking a SQL Database Administrator work with our federal government client for a contract until 30 June 2020 possible extensions Listed eight hours agoat Meyer Vandenberg LawyersMeyer Vandenberg is a well-known brand in the Canberra market, boasting an impeccable reputation for legal services for clients spanning across var... Listed two hours agoat Recruitment Hive
ICT Planning and Engagement Officer, 5 + 4 month contract, $50 - $55 phr, Administrative support, Microsoft suit
- 5 + 4 month contract, $50 - $55 phr
- ICT Planning and Engagement Officer
- Administrative support, Microsoft suit
Listed nine hours agoat Oakton Contracting & Recruitment Pty LtdExciting opportunity for a Senior SQL DBA Consultant to join a high performing team. F/T or P/T. Start asap. Contract or permanent option. Listed four days agoat SymonsPhillips LawyersPermanent-part time experienced receptionist/legal secretary to become a valued member of a Boutique law firm in Manuka. Listed four days agoat Jansz Advisory
We require individuals with outstanding people skills to coach a wide range of people in the core programs of Microsoft Office.
- Multiple positions available - start any time in the next 3 weeks.
- Full time or flexible hours - we value diversity.
- Substantial support and training provided.
Listed eleven days agoat Smile Direct Club
Canberra, we're SmileDirectClub & we help people get the smile they love. We are looking for Smileguides to join this global phenomenon!
- Innovative new market disrupter with AMAZING global success
- Fast paced environment with the ability to truly transform people’s lives
- Benefits on invisible aligners for you and your family!
Listed four hours agoat Modis
- Ability to obtain Baseline Clearance
- Australian Citizen
- Canberra Location
Listed fourteen days agoat face2face Recruitment
Our Government client is looking for several SAS platform Administrators to member of a dynamic team responsible for the platform administration.
- High level clearance required
- Contract through to June 30 2020, with potential to extend.
- Several roles available
Listed eight hours agoat Compas Pty LtdCompas is seeking a Service Transition Manager to work with our federal government client for a long-term contract opportunity. Listed seven hours agoat Compas Pty LtdUser Researcher required for Fed Gov client. 6-month contract with a 6-month extension option. City location. ASAP start. Listed two hours agoat Recruitment Hive
9 + 12 month SQL Database Developer (DBA) contract - Fed Gov -$100 - $120 phr - Baseline clearance - Canberra City - Call Andy (02) 6299 1006
- 9 + 12 month SQL Database Developer (DBA) contract based in Civic
- $100 - $120 (Inc. Super) per hour
- Fed Gov- Baseline clearance mandatory
Listed ten days agoat FGT RecruitmentDatabase Administrator - SQL Server / AWS RDS - Canberra - 9 Months (+extensions) - Top Rates - Interviewing Now - Apply ASAP Listed five days agoat M&T ResourcesImmediate Start | Competitive Rate | Design, develop and maintain all system tools Listed nine hours agoat Bright Consulting
Bright Consulting is looking for a Project Manager with a Change Management background and experience to work as part of an exciting program.
- Dynamic Role
- Fascinating Program
- ASAP Start
Listed four hours agoat Oakton Contracting & Recruitment Pty LtdStart asap on crucial Fed Gov Program with National Security Focus. NV2 Clearance or the ability to obtain. Long term Program, high-profile Department
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education