Human Resources & Recruitment, Community Services & Development, Other, Nursing - Management, Management Jobs in Campbelltown NSW 2560Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat Disability Services Australia Ltd
Explore the opportunity to have a career as a Support Worker with DSA. Join our close knit Home/Community Solutions team. Make a difference today
- Permanent part time position - Multiple positions available
- Not for profit salary packaging benefits
- Grow your career & develop long-term professional relationships
Listed one day agoat WISE Employment
WISE Employment is actively seeking an energetic individual that thrives in a sales environment to make a positive impact in the world.
- Are you a confident person who is able to cold call and build relationships?
- Want to work for a company that aims to make a positive impact?
- Receive amazing benefits for a rewarding career
Listed three days agoat Drake International
A rewarding ongoing opportunity to support a Ventilated Quadraplegic within their home in Campbelltown with personal care and other duties
- Multiple Roles available
- Immediate Start & Flexibility to line up with your lifestyle
- Support & Training Provided
Listed one day agoat Odyssey House NSW
Odyssey House Parents and Children Program offers a great opportunity for an AOD Support Worker to join their team.
- Part Time Shift Work with an immediate start to kick off 2020!
- All-hours onsite parking
- NFP Salary Sacrificing available
Listed four days agoat Wellways Australia Limited
Your new role will help Carers access appropriate supports within the program.
- SCHADs Award - Level 3.3 + superannuation + salary packaging benefits
- Salary package up to $15,899 per annum
- Access to ongoing support and opportunity for career development
Listed five days agoat The Benevolent Society
Lead our women's health counselling & group work teams as we support women & children heal from domestic & family violence and other trauma.
- Centre for excellence for trauma informed practice
- Join our Management team & help us shape future service delivery
- Monthly accrued day off & the chance to purchase additional leave
Listed five days agoat Synergy VisionSynergy Vision is fast growing service provider dedicated to creating positive changes in the lives of people with a disability. Listed two days agoat Sugarman AustraliaCasual shifts available and flexible working hours. Excellent hourly rate and options to gain experience supporting new clients and participants. Listed eleven days agoat New Horizons
We have an exciting full time maximum term Support Worker opportunity available in our Campbelltown HUB ending 30 June 2020.
- Professional development opportunities and secondments
- Supportive corporate culture and working environment
- Internal and external learning and development opportunities
Listed four days agoat CatholicCare Wollongong
Do you have experience cleaning homes? We are looking for both qualified and unqualified staff to work in our Aged & Disability Service .
- Leading Aged & Disability Provider
- Join a great team of skilled professionals
- Flexible, family friendly working arrangements
Listed four days agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
Join a program renowned for its pioneering best practice approaches to working with children impacted by parental conflict following family separation
- Rewarding opportunity to make a real difference
- Permanent Part-time 3 days a week
- Campbelltown, NSW
Listed three days agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
Provide Mediation, Conciliation, Therapeutic Mediation and Child Inclusive Practice.
- Join a large, reputable non-for-profit organisation & make a difference
- Full time until 30 June 2020
Listed eight days agoat IDEAS NSWAn opportunity to lead PossABLE Advocacy, a successful disability advocacy business providing support for individuals. Listed eleven days agoat Disability Services Australia Ltd
Fantastic position for an experienced Service Manager looking for their next challenge.
- Generous Remuneration Package + NFP Salary Packaging Benefits
- Opportunity for career development - hands on leadership role
- We offer work life balance with flexible work arrangements
Listed eleven days agoat Northcott
Exciting opportunities available for experienced Support Workers to join a skilled team where you will support the community, on a casual basis.
- Supportive and Inclusive Culture
- Attractive Remuneration ($33.11 per hour, incl. loading)
- Opportunity to be part of a skilled team and establish yourself in a role
Listed ten days agoat Accommodation & Care SolutionsAn excellent opportunity to provide in home support to our client. Regular ongoing shifts available including mornings, afternoons and sleep overs. Listed twelve days agoat Macarthur Disability Services
Provide support to the School Holiday Program, Living Skills for Adults. The role will be responsible for overseeing day to day running of programs.
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Salary Packaging
- Safe and Supportive work place that recognises & rewards individual achievement
Listed nine days agoat Advanced Personnel Management
This is a management role within our Disability Employment Services team. Develop, lead and support consultants to achieve high performance.
- Make a real difference in your community using your Leadership skills
- Manage and drive a positive and successful team
- Work with the largest Disability Employment Services (DES) provider in Australia
Listed eleven days agoat Kincare Community Services
Are you passionate about providing care, making people feel valued and assisting someone to maintain their independence?
- Great team environment
- Passionate people person who thrives on caring
- Work in your local community
Listed five days agoat MatchworksUtilise your advanced interpersonal skills to engage with employers to create employment opportunities for our candidates
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education