Advertising, Arts & Media, Consulting & Strategy, CEO & General Management, Other Jobs in Camperdown NSW 2050Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site Listed four days agoat Transport for NSW
Come and join a passionate team responsible for the delivery of electronic ticketing initiatives which positively impact NSW public transport users
- Progressive organisation that supports flexible working
- Diverse and inclusive team committed to making a real difference
- Fixed term full time opportunity, conveniently located near Central station
Listed three days agoat Australia Council for the ArtsLooking for the next step with your administration skills in the arts? You've come to the right opportunity. Listed six days agoat Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
Ongoing full time Regulatory Officer - Registration role available in Sydney!
- Your meticulous attention to detail and initiative will see you succeed.
- Genuine career opportunities in a large National organisation
- Protecting the public – what a great reason to come to work!
Listed four days agoat Trenton InternationalA great opportunity for a confident, proactive and experienced assistant to join our friendly team. Listed four days agoat Cox Purtell Staffing Services
Consultancy that acts as an independent policy think tank and executive network focused on social and economic infrastructure.
- Champion event management from A-Z
- Networking opportunity to work alongside high-profile corporate talent
- 6-month fixed-term contract - $80,000 package on offer
Listed six days agoat Ku-ring-gai CouncilAssist in the operation and administration of the functions of the DA Section to maintain the amenity and environment of Ku-ring-gai. Listed seven days agoat CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
Opportunity to suit a professional looking for flexible part time hours. Job share role. 22.5 hours per week. Sydney Wynyard office location
- Jobshare Role
- Part time hours – 22.5hr Flexible
- Sydney Head Office
Listed five days agoat Robert WaltersLeading Global organisation have an opportunity open for an Admin & Events Coordinator!
6 month contract, plus
Stunning Sydney CBD offices Listed three days agoat The University of Sydney
Opportunity for recent graduate of an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in information management.
- Apply creativity to find client centred solutions for students & researchers
- Located at Camperdown Campus/Cumberland campuses
- Base salary $74K - $83K p.a plus superannuation - 18 month full-time fixed term
Listed ten days agoat Law In Order P/LDon't like sitting at a desk all day? Get active in this role! Listed fourteen days agoat Department of EducationTemporary full time appointment up to 30 June 2022. Location: Oxford Street, Sydney CBD The Review and Evaluation Team reviews programs... Listed four days agoat AdvisianGlobal resource, energy & infrastructure consultancy firm. Support our APAC Pursuits Team with the full opportunity lifecycle - strategy to handover Listed five days agoat The University of Sydney
This role will ensure that the community attracts the right kind of member and will help facilitate their engagement with the University.
- Role focused on attracting members and creating outstanding experiences
- Located at Camperdown/Darlington Campus
- Full-time, fixed term (12 months), base salary $93K - $102K p.a. plus super
Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserFun and dynamic TV Advertising Agency looking for a Media Assistant to join our growing team. Listed six days agoat Williams Media
Your role with us will involve covering Australian and International real estate news daily across our multiple news portals.
- Create engaging content about real estate news on a daily basis
- Work from home with flexible hours
- Engage with clients daily
Listed three days agoat Alexander AppointmentsA great role as a Project Officer working within a NSW State Government client in a 12 month contract role. Listed three days agoat Aptitude Recruitment
Are you interested in Marketing or Market Research? Join a dynamic premium supplier, running projects & providing exceptional client service.
- This role is for you if you're an admin superstar who loves talking to people
- A culture of investing in staff development and exceptional leadership.
- Small, friendly, and collaborative team that like to have fun while they work.
Listed four days agoat Pacific MagazinesWe currently have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Content Video Producer to join the team working across some of Australia’s leading magazines.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education