Community Services & Development, Compliance & Risk, Machine Operators, Event Management, Management Jobs in Campsie NSW 2194Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fourteen hours agoat SSI
Turn your commitment and passion for working with culturally and linguistically diverse artists and communities into a rewarding role!
- Based in Ashfield
- Part Time Contract, 2 days per week for 12 months
- Salary packaging options to increase your take home pay, Fortnightly Accrued Day
Listed five days agoat Inner West Neighbour AidBe part of a great community organisation that matches your values and lifestyle. You’re passionate about making people feel seen and included, you ha Listed four days agoat Ashfield Baptist Homes
Are you passionate about helping people to stay in their own homes?
- Flexible days & hours
- Paid travel Time & kilometres
- Inner West area
Listed four days agoat Australian Home Care Services
Seeking passionate and experienced disability support workers to work in the Inner West of Sydney.
- Are you passionate about helping people?
- Build relationships and make a difference in people's lives
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
Listed fourteen days agoat Bupa Aged Care AustraliaAs a Leisure & Lifestyle Officer at our Clemton Park or Bankstown home you will be responsible for bringing The Bupa Promise to life. Listed twelve days agoat Australian Unity
Looking for experienced care workers available to do early morning shifts.
- Opportunity to work within your local community
- Flexible rosters and friendly work environmenmt
- Ongoing support and training provided
Listed ten days agoat HammondCareProvide care and support to our clients to enable them to achieve maximum independence within their own home across Inner West Sydney in NSW. Listed sixteen days agoat A&H Trading Pty Ltd
Frameshop is seeking a hard working individual to join our production team. The main focus of this role will be to work on our state of the art matboa
- All training provided on the job
- Family friendly business
Listed twelve days agoat HammondCareProvide care and support to our clients to enable them to achieve maximum independence within their own home across Inner West Sydney in NSW. Listed eighteen days agoat Presbyterian Aged Care
Seeking caring Home Care Employees to support our consumers with a range of daily living activities across Sydney's Inner West area.
- Multiple permanent & casual positions available
- We offer not-for-profit salary packaging benefits!
- Sydney's Inner West - Multiple shifts available
Listed eighteen days agoat AAA Nextt Group Pty Ltd
We are actively seeking passionate support workers to assist our clients in the Punchbowl area and surrounding suburbs.
- Follow your passion and make a difference
- Provide support and build meaningful relationships
- Live life to the fullest and be rewarded
Listed six days agoat sydneypropsJunior Event Stylist. working with table linen ,chair covers ,chair hire, and table décor. Delivering setting up table settings meeting clients. Listed four days agoat Birch & Waite
Seeking experienced food processing Machine Operators to work with a friendly team in a fast paced company, with a focus on quality and safety.
- Friendly and professional work environment
- Growing Australian company with a strong focus on quality and safety
- Marrickville location (close to public transport)
Listed two days agoat Associated Gaskets Pty Ltd
Work with a variety of industrial cutting and fabrication machines to produce different types of tapes and products.
- Full time machine operator role in Revesby, Sydney.
- Work with multiple types of machinery and materials.
- Join our production team in producing custom fabricated industrial products.
Listed eleven days agoat ParaQuad NSWWork with a leading disability service provider Listed eight days agoat Uniting NSW & ACT
Provide support to Uniting’s aged care clients to manage their day to day activities, enabling them to live independently.
- Permanent Part Time roles
- Must speak Mandarin/Cantonese, Arabic, Italian, Polish or Greek and English
- Travel throughout the Bankstown and Campbelltown area!
Listed ten days agoat HammondCareProvide care and support to our clients to enable them to achieve maximum independence within their own home across Inner West Sydney in NSW. Listed nine days agoat Catholic Healthcare LtdMake a difference through providing high quality personalised care to our valued aged care residents at St Peters, Lane Cove. Listed ten days agoat HammondCareProvide care and support to our clients to enable them to achieve maximum independence within their own home across Inner West Sydney in NSW.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education