Graduate Human Resources & Recruitment, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care Jobs in Canberra ACT 2600Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Living Recruitment
Seeking enthusiastic candidates (2) to join a great team where you will develop your Administration skills and HR abilities!
- Work for a Specialist not a Generalist
- Permanent position will be offered to the right person
- Become a HR & Recruitment Specialist
Listed eight hours agoat JLLWorking as the sole/ key HR team member for our ACT business, you’ll be comfortable working independently with a diverse client group! Listed one day agoat Wattle Early Childhood CentreWe are seeking a friendly, dedicated and passionate educator to join our team as an assistant educator commencing 6 January 2020 Listed four days agoat SOS RecruitmentSouth Canberra Location | 6 month contract with the possibility of a 6 month extension | Hourly rate $51.20 plus superannuation Listed seven days agoat Education Directorate
The HR Officer Learning, Development and HR Programs will assist in the implementation of HR initiatives to support a high performing Directorate.
- Business Services
- People and Performance
Listed seven days agoat Drake International
- Supportive and fun team based culture
- Competitive Salary
- Canberra Based
Listed eight days agoat Possum Magic Child CareChildcare Assistant Educator (Multiple Positions) We're seeking for enthusiastic educators to join a collaborative, caring early childhood community. Listed four days agoat Radford College
Outside School Hours Care and Holiday Program
- Childcare Workers Level 1 and 2
Listed four days agoat face2face Recruitment
The primary focus is payroll, reporting, analysis and interpretation of policies, procedures, data trends and providing a high level of HR support.
- 6 Month Labour Hire Contract - Full Time Hours
- Start ASAP
- $50.00 - $55.00 per hour plus super
Listed one day agoat Pinocchio Early Learning Centre
Pinocchio Early Learning Centre is an education and care service seeking motivated and professional people to join our fabulous team.
- Providing high quality care and education
- Privately owned and operated
- Supportive and experienced team
Listed five days agoat YWCA of Canberra
Work alongside likeminded educators to ensure best practice is implemented at our School Age Care Programs.
- Values-based organisation within a feminist and social justice framework
- Permanent position (Morning and Afternoon hours)
- Salary packaging available – increases your take home pay
Listed five days agoat Randstad - Commercial
Randstad is assisting a Federal Government Department to recruit for an APS6 Learning and Development Officer. This temporary contract will be 6 month
- Federal Government Department
- 6 month contract with potential for extension
- Located in Canberra city
Listed seven days agoat Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC)
AUSTRAC is Australia's financial intelligence agency and anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing regulator.
- Australian Public Service – 15.4% Super
- Help combat organised crime and tax evasion threats
- AUSTRAC offers flexible working conditions
Listed six days agoat Create Imagine Learn QueanbeyanCreate Imagine Learn Queanbeyan, we are looking for innovative and motivated Certificate 3 educator to join our growing team. Listed six days agoat Create Imagine Learn RedhillWe are looking for a motivated Educator to join our team in 2019. Are you willing to study while working full-time ? Listed one day agoat Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development
ACT Property Group are seeking an experienced senior manager with expertise in corporate governance and corporate communications.
- Commercial Services and Infrastructure
- ACT Property Group
- Corporate Governance
Listed eight days agoat Defence Force Recruiting
Help yourself to a hospitality role with a difference, providing first class service and logistics management, while supporting ship operations.
- A highly varied hospitality and logistics job that includes ship support duties
- Full training provided plus ongoing career development
- Excellent salary package plus travel and numerous benefits
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education