Legal, Accounting, Advertising, Arts & Media Jobs in Canberra ACT 2600Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Ally Group
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR GRADUATE/JUNIOR LAWYERS TO WORK WITH OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CLIENT
- Graduates, junior lawyers, or advanced paralegals encouraged
- Short-term contract opportunity w possibility of extension
- Attractive remuneration
This is a featured jobat Dobinson Davey Clifford Simpson
This is a Full Time joblocation: ACTACTclassification: LegalLegalsubClassification: Family LawFamily Law
DDCS Lawyers seek to appoint an experienced family lawyer with at least 3-5 years PAE
- Excellent remuneration
- Established, award winning law firm
- Career progression opportunities
Listed nineteen hours agoat Compas Pty Ltd Compas is seeking 2x Finance and Administration Officers to work with our federal government client for a contract until 31 December 2020.
This is a Contract/Temp jobsuburb: CanberraCanberraclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed eleven days agoat Dendy CinemasAre you an outgoing person with a strong interest in movies, and are looking for a career in publicity and event management? Listed eight days agoat AKIBAPermanent part-time position in the finance department for a successful restaurant group in Canberra's CBD. Listed twenty days agoat Capital LawyersWe are an independent law firm located in the city, currently looking to employ a Junior Administrative Assistant/Trainee to join our team. Listed thirteen days agoat JLLThis opportunity will suit a switched on and driven candidate who is looking to kick-start a career in accounting. Listed eighteen hours agoat NinePermanent Role. Lead a team of journalists whilst product high quality content across platforms. Canberra based. Listed thirteen hours agoat DIAKRIT
We are looking for dedicated and professional photographers who take pride in delivering great photos every time.
- DIAKRIT - a Swedish founded international company
- International and experienced team who will support your career development
- Join and take part in our expansion journey in Australia
Listed six days agoat EYWork with iconic government and industry clients Supportive mentoring and on-boarding programs to set you up for success Be part of a... Listed eleven days agoat TEMPlarSeeking a skilled payroll and accounts clerk to join our team! Listed four days agoat Griffin LegalYou should be skilled at MYOB, accounts payable and accounts receivable, record keeping and reporting with a high level of attention to detail. Listed seven days agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
Become part of an innovative leader in the Federal Government and develop your skills at the forefront
- City Location
- Access to Flexible Work Arrangements
- Become a Subject Matter Expert
Listed twenty days agoat Private Advertiser
Finance Officer Required! Permanent part time position joining a workplace that rewards all employees for their dedication and contribution.
- Part Time, Permanent Position - 3 days per week!
- Canberra CBD location
- Flexible & Rewarding Working Conditions
Listed thirteen days agoat National Archives of Australia
An ongoing opportunity exists for a highly motivated finance professional to join the National Archives of Australia as an APS6 Assistant Management
- Full-time permanent position
- Salary of $81,650 - $90,594 pa + 15.4% super
- Federal Government
Listed five days agoat Justice and Community Safety Directorate
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: CanberraCanberra$61,785 - $124,436classification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
The President of the ACT Human Rights Commission is seeking an experienced, motivated and passionate person to join our business
- Justice and Community Safety
- ACT Human Rights Commission
- Legal and Policy
Listed eleven days agoat SPA Accounting
Exciting opportunity if you are studying towards a diploma or degree in finance or accounting and have bookkeeping experience.
- Significant scope for career progression
- On-going training and professional development
- Pro-active and progressive firm
Listed four days agoat Ignite
Join a team of high performing professionals and have the opportunity to learn from the ground up!
- $50K to $60K plus bonus plus super
- Outstanding working environment with strong career opportunities
- Australian citizenship essential
Listed eleven days agoat Hudson
We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic finance officers to submit EOI for a few existing and potential finance officer roles.
- Temporary roles with possibility of extension
- Multiple locations in Canberra across government agencies
- Contact Officer: Connie Tong on 02 6229 1562
Listed four days agoat Hays Legal
This is a Contract/Temp jobsuburb: CanberraCanberra$50-$80 + superannuation 9.5%classification: LegalLegalsubClassification: OtherOther
Opportunity within this Government Dept. to deliver policy advice & progress delegated legislation projects
- CBD Location
- Initial 6 month contract at APS6/EL1 level
- Recruiting Experts in Legal - Kylie Garcia
Listed five days agoat McGrath
As our Financial Controller you will manage the day to day accounts of the business, prepare reports & liaise with internal & external stakeholders.
- Are you an accounting professional looking for a change?
- Are you a big picture thinker with strong analytical skills?
- Award winning Real Estate Firm with a fun, fast paced & supportive environment.
Listed thirteen days agoat MGI Joyce DicksonExcellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Assistant Accountant to join our client’s successful fast paced property development business.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education