Science & Technology, Analysts, Other Jobs in Canberra ACT 2600Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eleven hours agoat Cubic
responsible for the production of simulation terrain databases to support the conduct of Defence virtual and constructive simulations
- Exciting opportunity to work with emerging technologies
- Full-time permanent Canberra-based position within Defence simulation program
- Candidates must have minimum NV2 security clearance
Listed two days agoat Geoscience Australia
This role is responsible for providing strategic direction, leadership and integration of the newly established Place, Space and Communities Division.
- SES Band 2
- Salary Negotiable
Listed three days agoat JLLDo you have great systems skills and are a master with spreadsheets? Troubleshoot issues for FM and Engineering services for our renowned DFAT acc. Listed three days agoat Department of Defence
We are seeking a collaborative and adaptable team member to manage delivery of the Defence Science and Technology Program to key Defence stakeholders.
- Hands-on engagement with Land Domain stakeholders
- Access a range of attractive work-life balance benefits
- Great opportunity to make a direct contribution to Defence capability .
Listed three days agoat Australian Academy of ScienceWe require an experienced project manager with at least an undergraduate science degree to work with the National Committees for Science team. Listed five days agoat Geoscience Australia
Exciting opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary team contributing new knowledge of the geology and prospectivity in regions of Australia
- Ongoing Indigenous opportunity
- Professional development and field work
- Free onsite parking
Listed ten days agoat JLLAustralian Citizenship is required. Work across our dynamic WoAG portfolio in a Strategic Procurement role! Obtain invaluable experience! Listed seven days agoat RPS
This role will allow you to combine your passion for the environment with your well-developed problem solving, report writing and communication skills
- Great full time opportunity for Environmental Science/Engineering graduates
- Exposure to environmental projects within a national consultancy
- Baseline Security Clearance will be required (must hold Australian citizenship)
Listed sixteen days agoat JLLJLL need a WH&S expert to join our dynamic team in this autonomous role! NEW position based on client site. Listed twenty seven days agoat ASCT Sydney SouthPositions available for Construction Materials Testing Technicians (Soil, Aggregates & Concrete), (Experience preferred). Listed seventeen days agoat Robson Environmental Pty LtdWe are looking for a qualified Occupational Hygienist to work on a wide range of exciting projects in a fast paced environment. Listed twelve hours agoat On Q Recruitment Pty LtdOur client is part of the Australian Government and is seeking multiple roles within epidemiology and/or statistical/data with analytical skillset Listed eleven hours agoat On Q Recruitment Pty LtdOur client is part of the Australian Government and is seeking multiple roles within epidemiology and/or statistical/data with analytical skillset Listed ten days agoat HorizonOne RecruitmentPlant science, biosecurity & risk assessment | Federal Government | Plant science graduates encouraged to apply | ASAP start Listed fourteen hours agoat On Q Recruitment Pty Ltd
Great opportunity for an experienced analytical chemist to contribute to the safety of the Australian Public.
- 10 month full-time contract
- Unique opportunity to apply your analytical skills
- Work for a regulator
Listed three days agoat Hays Office Support
Join an exciting team in a fast paced, high volume environment, producing Policy of the highest standard.
- Central Location
- 6 Month Contract
- Contact Hannah Savino on 0262573331 or Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Listed four days agoat Hays Are you looking to get your weekends back but love hitting your targets and closing deals? Consider a career in Recruitment with Hays!
This is a Full Time joblocation: ACTACTgreat commission, competitiveclassification: Real Estate & PropertyReal Estate & PropertysubClassification: OtherOther
Listed ten days agoat JLLDo you have a background in Facilities Management or Architecture + CAD experience with outstanding Excel skills (pivot tables/ formulas)? Listed eleven days agoat Hays Property
This is a Full Time joblocation: ACTACTSalary starting from $130,000classification: Real Estate & PropertyReal Estate & PropertysubClassification: OtherOther
Over-see and manage the commercial success of the project for both the client and your new company!
- Salary starting from $130,000
- Influential Client and Global Organisation
- Flexible working arrangement with laptop and phone allowance
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education