Farming, Animals & Conservation, Modelling & Simulation, Business Services & Corporate Advisory Jobs in Canberra ACT 2600Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eight days agoat Australia's Leading Recruitment Agency
Business Services Manager - Reputable Boutique Firm with an already existing client base that is large and diversified.
- Equity on the Table in the Short-Term.
- No Competition for Promotion.
- Autonomy in looking after Junior Staff.
Listed seventeen days agoat Dot AdvisoryWork with a diverse range of business clients within our rapidly growing business. Great professional development and career progession. Listed four days agoat Edward Jacobs
A leading mid tier firm located in the heart of Canberra with a wide variety of interesting work across a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Work on a portfolio of clients with annual turnover up to 200 million
- Gain management experience by training and mentoring graduate accountants
- Flexible working hours with study leave/support provided
Listed eight days agoat Ford PetersonFun, social working environment, excellent training and development, full CA support, client management and supportive environment Listed six days agoat Roc Consulting
MODERN OFFICE SPACE. SUPPORTIVE TEAM CULTURE. DIVERSE CLIENT BASE. INDUSTRY LEADING TRAINING. GREAT STAFF INCENTIVES.
- CANBERRA CBD LOCATION
- FREQUENT SOCIAL AND NETWORKING EVENTS
- EXCELLENT TRAINING, DEVELOPMENT AND FLEXIBILITY
Listed three days agoat Australia's Leading Recruitment Agency
Business Services Senior Accountant - Firm prides themselves on being strong payers and consciously pay staff at a higher rate than competitors.
- Client facing role that reports directly to a Partner.
- 50% market share of the large family groups (in excess of $100M) in Canberra.
- Your typical client will be in the $10-30K fee range.
Listed thirteen days agoat Australia's Leading Recruitment Agency
Business Services Senior Manager - Clients up to $50M in turnover. Advise on issues such as valuations, structuring and tax advice.
- Environment is positive and upbeat.
- All staff are client facing.
- Pathway to Partnership if desired.
Listed ten days agoat Equity Partners Accountants Advisers
We are looking for an experienced Accountants to join our business services team on a full-time basis
- Growing Firm
- New Office
- Role offers challenges and learning opportunities
Listed eight days agoat SPA Accounting
Be challenged and rewarded with the opportunity to work across a wide range of clients and industries in a dynamic, growing firm.
- Significant scope for career progression
- On-going training and professional development
- Pro-active and progressive team
Listed nine days agoat Australia's Leading Recruitment Agency
Intermediate Business Services Accountant – Leading Mid-Tier Firm, With an Outstanding Culture That Separates Them From Competitors.
- Develop Core Skills for Progression.
- Organisation that Invests in Staff for the Long-Term.
- Structured Training.
Listed sixteen days agoat National Zoo & Aquarium
The National Zoo & Aquarium is looking for an experienced and dedicated horticulturalist and/or gardener to join their team.
- Unique Working Environment
- One of Canberra's Leading Attractions
- Dynamic Role
Listed twenty eight days agoat Weston Creek Veterinary Hospital
Weston Creek Veterinary Hospital is looking for qualified veterinary nurse to join the team.
- Full time / permanent position
- Busy, challenging and varied role
- ASAVA Accredited Hospital of Excellence
Listed twenty eight days agoat Roc Consulting
BRW TOP 100 FIRM CURRENTLY SEEKING A MOTIVATED INTERMEDIATE AND SENIOR ACCOUNTANT.
- ESTABLISHED FIRM WITH STRONG SYSTEMS AND PROCESSORS
- PLENTY OF CLIENT CONTACT WITH EXCELLENT GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
- A POSITIVE AND VIBRANT ENVIRONMENT WITH SOCIAL EVENTS
Listed four days agoat Tuggeranong Veterinary Hospital
We are a modern progressive practice offering excellent work life balance with no after hours, Saturday or Sundays.
- Excellent Roster supporting work life balance in a team of 32 staff
- Join a friendly workplace that supports well being
- Join a dedicated team who achieve a high standard of care for our patients
Listed ten hours agoat Rimfire Resources
Plant Health biosecurity leadership, stakeholder/industry engagement, policy, service delivery
- Strong government & industry partnerships
- Strategic leadership
Listed two hours agoat Ford PetersonAFR Top 20 firm with offices around Australia; great social working culture; opportunity to work on a mix of advisory and compliance; study support Listed five hours agoat HorizonOne RecruitmentDrive delivery and improvement to the Charging Framework and cost recovery processes | Long-term contract and transfers considered Listed twenty one days agoat SpotlessNew opportunities for reliable Grounds Maintenance Staff to be a part of the Spotless team in Canberra!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education