Farming, Animals & Conservation, Accounting, Advertising, Arts & Media, Insurance & Superannuation, Modelling & Simulation Jobs in Canberra ACT 2600Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three hours agoat Doyle Executive
This large Canberra organisation is seeking an experienced, dynamic individual to drive technical excellence in a highly commercial environment
- A rare opportunity in a highly commercial, outcomes focused organisation
- Great benefits and opportunity for further progression
- Complex, fast paced role. Salary package up to $185,000
Listed twenty one hours agoat Ignite
This is a Contract/Temp jobsuburb: CanberraCanberra$37 per hourclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: PayrollPayroll
We are looking for a number of Payroll Officers for one of our Government clients, starting as soon as possible.
- 6 month contracts, plus likely extensions
- Opportunities for training and progression
- North Canberra Location
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserFinance Officer for busy Property Management Organisation Listed five hours agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
An opportunity to work in a leading Federal Government Department in the CBD Call Sarah 02 6257 6344 today.
- 3-month Contract
- City Location
- $70 to $80 per hour
Listed one day agoat Hays Accountancy & Finance
Government Department seeking an experienced APS5 Finance Officer to join their positive small team.
- Please call Darryl Wihapi on 02 6257 6344
- Positive team environment
- City location
Listed four hours agoat West Recruitment
This is a Contract/Temp jobsuburb: CanberraCanberra$33 - $37 per hour + superannuationclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: PayrollPayroll
Immediate need for Payroll Officers for a well regarded Government body, located within Canberra region! $33 - $37 per hour + super!
- Immediate Start
- 6 months with view of extension
- Government Organisation
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserHands on - Senior Payroll and Bookkeeping role Listed two days agoat Hays Talent Solutions
Manage a portfolio of ACT CTP Claims within a team managing direct claimants and solicitor represented claims
- Permanent full time role available
- CTP Claims
- Canberra location
Listed three hours agoat Australian ImagingSanta photographers required in Canberra. Would you love to be involved with the magic of Christmas? If the answer is yes, then we want you! Listed one day agoat Sutton Recruitment Pty Ltd
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: CanberraCanberraNegotiable and designed to attract quality staffclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: OtherOther
This outstanding financial management consulting and assurance firm has seen a significant growth in demand and as such as looking to grow their team.
- Work with a highly respected leadership group
- Broad range of clients and service lines
- Long-term career development and progression
Listed one day agoat Department of Parliamentary Services
DPS is recruiting for an Assistant Director for our Art Collections and Exhibitions section, within the Parliamentary Experience Branch, CEO Division.
- Parliamentary Executive Level 1
- Parliament House, CANBERRA ACT 2600
- Closing: 11:30pm AEDT, Tuesday, 29 October 2019
Listed one day agoat Sutton Recruitment Pty Ltd
Working within this fast paced and rapidly growing company, you will take responsibility for a broad range of financial & management accounting tasks.
- Excellent opportunity to transition from a Big4/2nd tier firm
- Apply your strong technical skills and experience
- Fantastic learning environment with exceptionally strong mentoring available
Listed one day agoat Michael Page Accounting & Finance
This is a Full Time jobsuburb: CanberraCanberra$120k - $140k p.a. + plus Superannuation (9.5%)classification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: Audit - ExternalAudit - External
Apply your expertise in a smaller, more engaging environment and work in a team culture where you can be part of the decision making.
- Leading national firm is expanding their external audit team in Canberra
- Ideal opportunity to move into a senior role in a smaller team environment
- Call Annelize Jacobsz at 0415 406 352 / email@example.com
Listed two days agoat Edward Jacobs
A leading mid tier firm located in the heart of Canberra with a wide variety of interesting work across a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Work on a portfolio of clients with annual turnover up to 200 million
- Gain management experience by training and mentoring graduate accountants
- Flexible working hours with study leave/support provided
Listed two days agoat Doyle Executive
Working to a great Partner, this leading Big4 firm is seeking an experienced Manager to lead a team and continue the firms' strong growth
- Big4 firm. High performance culture with excellent training
- Opportunities in internal audit/risk
- Flexible work arrangements and positive culture
Listed one day agoat Ignite
Working in a close knit team, you will have the opportunity to lead a team across the full spectrum of external audit assignments.
- $140K to $160K plus superannuation
- Join this wonderful firm with a strong client base
- Supportive, learning and professional working environment
Listed seven hours agoat Australia's Leading Recruitment Agency
Business Services Senior Accountant - Firm prides themselves on being strong payers and consciously pay staff at a higher rate than competitors.
- Client facing role that reports directly to a Partner.
- 50% market share of the large family groups (in excess of $100M) in Canberra.
- Your typical client will be in the $10-30K fee range.
Listed twenty three hours agoat Randstad - Accounting
This is a Contract/Temp joblocation: ACTACT$28 - $30 p.h. + Superclassification: AccountingAccountingsubClassification: Accounts PayableAccounts Payable
This is an opportunity to join a successful and reputable organisation that has recently experienced strong organic growth.
- Various locations around Sydney
- Contract 3 - 6 months with the view to extend
Listed two days agoat Tuggeranong Veterinary Hospital
We are a modern progressive practice offering excellent work life balance with no after hours, Saturday or Sundays.
- Excellent Roster supporting work life balance in a team of 32 staff
- Join a friendly workplace that supports well being
- Join a dedicated team who achieve a high standard of care for our patients
Listed one hour agoat Nexia CanberraDo you like working with numbers and making a difference in people's lives? If so, this is the role for you!
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education