Farming, Animals & Conservation, Advertising, Arts & Media, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Modelling & Simulation, Business Services & Corporate Advisory, Analysis & Reporting, Inventory & Fixed Assets Jobs in Canberra ACT 2600Skip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed fourteen hours agoat Coca-Cola Amatil
Full time driver with a MR license required to restock Coca Cola vending machines.
- Work with iconic brands like Coca Cola, Sprite and Mount Franklin!
- Vehicle provided
- Industry leading company
Listed one day agoat Sidekicker
We are looking for enthusiastic bump in / bump out staff and general labourers to represent Sidekicker at exciting events and festivals.
- Fast paced, high achieving and fun work environment
- Work at a large event in Canberra!
- Safe and supportive working environment
Listed twenty six days agoat Blue Ink Group
An exciting opportunity exists for a Delivery Driver within our energetic and supportive organisation.
- Van Provided
- Join an exciting local dynamic business!
- Immediate start
Listed two days agoat Hays Logistics
Hays work with various companies in the construction industry. Be the first in line for work in 2020!
- Be a part of a growing industry!
- Monday to Friday hours!
- Grow your skills and experience!
Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
Applications are now open for the position of Public Affairs Advisor at an Embassy in Canberra, ACT
- Gain work experience in an prestigious Diplomatic Mission
- Many opportunities for networking
- Enjoy working with a varied number of cultures and backgrounds
Listed two days agoat AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE
Undertake a range of tasks at the direction of the Chief Pilot in support of AFP operations.
- Attractive salary + 15.4% superannuation
- Six weeks annual leave plus Christmas stand down
- AFP Band Level 4 plus additional 22% composite allowance
Listed four days agoat Revlon
Provide hands on supervision for all operational aspects of the Warehouse; employees, temp labour, productivity, WHS, transport providers & culture.
- Hume location with onsite parking
- Great company benefits
- Supervise 35 FTE and casual work force
Listed two days agoat Randstad - Industrial
Randstad are looking for an experienced MR driver with a forklift license to start ASAP to join a vibrant enthusiastic company
- full time opportunity
- monday to friday with optional overtime
- paid weekly
Listed four days agoat JOB CONNECT P/LMR Truck drivers wanted for an immediate start! Fantastic hourly rate, great working conditions with a Nationally respected company. Listed eight days agoat Randstad - Industrial
Competitive rates and immediate start! Onsite parking and overtime! With career development opportunities for the right candidate!
- Immediate Start
- Short term and Longterm Positions
- Paid Weekly!
Listed three days agoat Menulog Pty Ltd
Sign up to be a courier on the Menulog network today to generate extra revenue. Completely flexible with the ability to set your own schedule.
- Deliver from Australia's favourite food chains - KFC, Hungry Jacks, & more!
- Payments are made weekly into your Australian bank account
- With the ability to set your own schedule, make your schedule work for you!
Listed nine days agoat Universal ExpressSub-contractor with own white van no more than 10 years old. Must be Australian Citizen suitable for government clearances Listed one day agoat Serco Asia Pacific
Facilitate the T&E services that allow for the efficient management of staff & resources across the entire Detention network.
- Support National Operations team in Transport & Escort service for Immigration
- Take on your next career challenge in this full-time role based in Canberra
- Design, implement operating policies, procedures & input commercial strategies
Listed seventeen days agoat Fujitsu Australia LimitedWe are looking for a candidate to join our friendly team to assist in the operations of the warehouse and ensure stock is correctly located. Listed two days agoat Ready IndustriesDynamic, customer focused organisation wants to hear from motivated Subcontractors who can work unsupervised and deliver first class installations! Listed four days agoat Defence Force Recruiting
Put your love of driving to good use, ensuring the safe delivery of essential Army equipment, weapons and supplies.
- Drive a variety of military vehicles
- Receive full training in transport logistics
- Enjoy an excellent salary package plus travel and numerous benefits
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education